Financial Crisis Tour with a Finance Professional
On this unique walking tour of New York City, you will explore the world-famous financial district of Wall Street and learn from real industry insiders about the recent global financial crisis. Become privy to the secrets of the New York City financial giants and hear first-hand accounts of the events of 2008 that brought down such global giants as Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns. An enthralling and intellectually stimulating way to tour one of the world's most famous streets!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad St, New York City, NY 10005-2601
The tour does not go inside the Stock Exchange because it has been closed to visitors since 2001.
Stop At: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Step behind the facade of Wall Street and learn the true stories of the collapse from the people who lived them.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Pose for a photo with the famous Charging Bull, a powerful symbol of our economy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 33 Liberty St, New York City, NY 10045-1003
Tour ends near the Federal Reserve Bank.
Stop At: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
Visit this iconic landmark where George Washington became President.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: 33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, USA
- Professional and entertain guide with financial industry experience
- Brings the 2008-2009 Financial Crisis to life with stories and explanation
- Visit Financial District and Wall Street
- Entrance to the New York Stock Exchange (it has been closed to visitors since 2001)
- Face mask available for a $1 fee.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please note that under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot).
Average 4.72 out of 5 stars based on 86 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities