Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
Hop on and hop off at 5 stops around New York City with an open-top Big Bus tour, and visit NYC attractions at your own pace. Travel with ease by double-decker bus past world-famous landmarks including the Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center and Central Park. With your Classic ticket, ride the bus loops around Manhattan as you learn about the city's history from your engaging guide.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Downtown - Red Route
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Empire State Building - Stop 3 - 5th Ave & W 32nd St
- Brooklyn Bridge - Stop 9 - Park Row & Beekman St
- Statue of Liberty National Monument - Stop 11 - State St & Pearl St
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - Stop 12 - 42nd St & 12th Ave
- M&M'S World - Stop 14 - 7th Ave & W 48th St
Empire State Building / Rockefeller Center / Times Square / Flatiron Building / Battery Park / Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull) / SoHo / Greenwich Village / Little Italy / Union Square Green Market / Herald Square / The High Line
Operates: 9:30 AM (from stop 14 - M&M'S World) - 4:40 PM
Every 60 minutes
We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures.
To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops.
Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Uptown - Non-Stop Panoramic Blue Route
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Theater District - W 50th St & 7th Ave (in front of Majestic)
Carnegie Hall / Columbus Circle / Central Park Zoo / Frick Collection / The Metropolitan Museum of Art / Grand Central Terminal / Bryant Park / Times Square / Central Park
Operates: Non-Stop Panoramic Route
Hop on at 7th Ave & W 50th St (in front of Majestic) at 10am, 12pm and 2pm daily.
NYC by Night - Yellow Route (Not running right now)
Route Duration: 1 hour
- M&M'S World - 7th Ave & W 48th St
Times Square / Statue of Liberty / Wall Street / Brooklyn Bridge / Empire State Building / Manhattan Bridge
Operates: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Every 20-30 minutes
Night tour is not hop-on hop-off
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 60 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Limited Hop-on hop-off, open-top, sightseeing bus tour
- Live bus tracking through Big Bus app
- 2 Routes - Uptown (red route) and Downtown (blue route)
- Audio-guide in English
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption
- Please note the blue route (Uptown) is non-stop, not a hop-on-hop-off service.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Maps and brochures will not be handed out on the service and customers are encouraged to download our Free Mobile App providing extended digital content including map and live bus tracking.
Average 4.28 out of 5 stars based on 927 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool New York City specialist!
Product code: C-5096NYCHOHO
Similar Tours & Activities