Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
Hop on and hop off around New York City with an open-top Big Bus tour, and visit NYC attractions at your own pace. Travel with ease by double-decker bus past world-famous landmarks including the Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center and Central Park. With your Classic ticket, ride the bus loops around Manhattan as you learn about the city's history from your engaging guide.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Downtown - Red Route
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- M&M's World New York - Stop 1 - 7th Ave & W 48th St
- W 42nd St and Broadway - Stop 2 - Times Square East
- 5th Avenue & West 32nd Street - Stop 3 - Empire State Building / KoreaTown ( (in front of CVS Pharmacy)
- 5th Ave & W 23rd St - Stop 4 - Flatiron District (in front of Eisenbergs Sandwich Shop)
- West Broadway & Spring Street - Stop 5 - SoHo (in front of the Nike Store)
- 100 Lafayette St - Stop 6 - Chinatown / Little Italy (near corner with Walker Street)
- Park Row & Beekman St - Stop 7 - Brooklyn Bridge (across from 33 Park Row)
- Broadway & Wall St - Stop 8 - Wall Street / Charging Bull (Southwest corner near Rector St)
- PX3P+85 - Stop 9 - Statue of Liberty / Battery Park
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - Stop 10 - 42nd St & 12th Ave
Empire State Building / Rockefeller Center / Times Square / Flatiron Building / Battery Park / Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull) / SoHo / Greenwich Village / Little Italy / Union Square Green Market / Herald Square / The High Line
Operates: 9:30 AM (from stop 1 - M&M'S World) - 4:30 PM
Every 20 to 30 minutes, totally route takes 90 minutes
Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Uptown - Blue Route
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- W 42nd St and Broadway - Stop 2 - Times Square East (*in front of the Knickerbocker Hotel)
- 7th Avenue & West 50th Street - Stop 11 - Times Square North (in front of Majectic Deli)
- 5th Avenue & East 83rd Street - Stop 12 - The Metropolitan Museum of Art (outside the museum near 83rd St)
- 5th Avenue & East 66th Street - Stop 13 - Central Park Zoo (opposite 845 5th Ave)
- Central Park South & Columbus Circle - Stop 14 - Columbus Circle (Southwest corner of Central Park, next to Maine Monument)
Carnegie Hall / Columbus Circle / Central Park Zoo / Frick Collection / The Metropolitan Museum of Art / Grand Central Terminal / Bryant Park / Times Square / Central Park
Operates: Blue Route - Hop on Hop off
Frequency: 3 times a day - 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm
Tour Duration: 90 Minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Limited Hop-on hop-off, open-top, sightseeing bus tour
- Live bus tracking through Big Bus app
- 2 Routes - Uptown (red route) and Downtown (blue route)
- Audio-guide in English
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption
- Please note the blue route (Uptown) is non-stop, not a hop-on-hop-off service.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for real-time bus tracking information. Alternatively please visit the Big Bus website.
Average 4.19 out of 5 stars based on 1005 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities