Moab U-Drive Slickrock Guided Tour
This is not a rental vehicle – so there won't be any huge deposits or credit card holds.
This option is great because it is an experience that is great for both the experienced and un experienced off-road driver. With a guide, you'll know exactly where to go and what to do. Our 4 seater vehicles are private so only your family will be riding together in that vehicle. The vehicles are very easy to drive and user friendly.
Your guide will give you a safety and instruction talk before your tour.
Hells Revenge trail is a slick rock trail in the Sand Flats Recreation Area. It is a 4 minute ride from our store to the trail head. We will meet and load up at our location and head out right from there. Riding up and over the red rock domes are unique to our area and exciting for any visitors.
The reservation is for 1 vehicle. If you would like more than one vehicle you will have to enter more than one reservation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Revenge, Sand Flats Road, Moab, UT
Hell's Revenge trail near Moab has slickrock with steep descents, climbs, and sharp turns. This is a great trail for all levels of off-roading. It is not a boring dirt path trail ride! We also offer a more mellow option - please call to request!
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1 vehicle holding max. 4 passengers
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - Rice Krispy Treats
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Revenge
- Transportation to our departing location (2182 US 191)
- Guide Gratuity
- Each vehicle is a private vehicle for you / but this is not a private tour
- If you choose "Ride with a guide" You do NOT get to drive during the tour.
- Hotel Pickup
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- All Tours Have a Weight Maximum of 250 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- All UTVs have a Weight MAX of 850 lbs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.96 out of 5 stars based on 73 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities