Guided Hell's Revenge UTV Tour
This tour is given by a small locally owned and operated family business. We have friendly knowledgeable guides, competitive prices and no hidden fees.
Drive the world famous Hell's Revenge Trail and experience heart pounding steep climbs and descents over mounds of rollercoaster type slickrock. You will follow an experienced guide while you operate a new Kawasaki Teryx 800 UTV. This tour offers incredible scenery, small group sizes and a personable touch. This 2.5 hour tour includes free bottled water and free pictures of your tour taken by your tour guide and delivered to you at the end of the tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hell's Revenge, Sand Flats Road, Moab, UT
Experience the heart pounding adrenaline rush of driving yourself and your family on the world famous Hell's Revenge Trail. Follow our experienced guides to the Colorado River Overlook and gaze into Arches National Park! This 2 .5 hour tour has the perfect amount of excitement and adventure and is guaranteed to be one of the highlights of your trip to Moab!
Stop At: Colorado River, Utah
Stand 800 feet above the mighty Colorado River and gaze into Arches National Park. The scenery at the overlook is spectacular!
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Knowledgeable friendly guide
- 1 UTV is provided for a driver and up to 3 passengers for each booking
- New Meticulously maintained UTV's permitted for use on and off-road
- Entrance Fees
- Land Use Fees.
- Bottled water
- Pictures of your tour taken by your tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Tire Warranty
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor