Swan Boat Rental at Rainbow Lagoon
The Swan Boats on Rainbow Lagoon are one of the hottest new activities in Long Beach's ionic Rainbow Harbor. Don’t miss this unique way to experience the area and all of its beauty.
All of our boats come equipped with shaded canopies for maximum comfort. Our large swan boats feature a roomy back seat for those that would like to forego pedaling and would prefer to just enjoy the view.
You are welcome to bring food and drinks on-board the swan boats for a floating picnic (no alcohol is permitted).
Swan Pedal Boat rentals at Rainbow Lagoon Park are the hottest, one-of-a-kind outdoor activity in Downtown Long Beach. Both travelers and Long Beach locals will enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience that’s a refreshing change from the typical beachside pastimes. Soak up some California sunshine as you drift alongside Shoreline Drive, past the Long Beach Convention Center around Rainbow Lagoon’s grassy islands.
Grab a blanket, bring a hot drink and join us on the lagoon for a cozy Swan Boat Night Ride featuring LED-illuminated swan pedal boats! Available 7 days a week starting at sunset.
For safety, all boaters receive boating instructions and must wear Coast Guard-approved life vests.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Swan Boat Rental
- US Coast Guard Approved PFD / Life Vest
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.60 out of 5 stars based on 312 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought