Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Half Day Scuba Diving Trip in the Florida Keys
Come join us SCUBA diving some of the most beautiful reefs within the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and Pennekamp State Park. We have many different reefs to explore: Molasses, Elbow, French Reef and the famous Christ of the Abyss on Dry Rocks. These protected areas offer an opportunity to see turtles, spotted eagle rays, moray eels and a variety of different fish. These special reefs are part of the 3rd largest living reef system in the world and the ONLY living coral reef in the US. We stop at two different sites on the reef. The sites are chosen by the captain based on the day's sea conditions. We cannot guarantee any specific sites.
IMPORTANT: You MUST be SCUBA certified with recent dive experience for this activity. If you have not been diving in more than one year, you may be required to hire a guide at an additional charge. If you have not been diving in over two years, you will be required to take a refresher course. Single divers may be required to hire a guide.
Certified Divers come explore the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park! Our boat is a 45' Corinthian catamaran especially suited for diving. We make two different stops on the third largest barrier reef in the world - the ONLY barrier reef in the USA!
You must be SCUBA certified to participate in this excursion. Not certified? Call us to discuss options to get under the water.
IMPORTANT: Please contact us if it has been one year or greater since your last dive as you may be required to hire a guide or participate in a refresher course. Failure may result in an inability to join the trip.
We will do our best to buddy up single divers, but this cannot be guaranteed. If you book as a single diver, you understand that you may be required to hire a guide at an additional fee if no buddy is available.
Dive excursions include one two-tank dive trip (two different dive sites). Each trip is approximately 3.5 - 4 hours in total length. Tanks and weights included. SCUBA equipment and an in-water guide/divemaster are NOT included but can be hired at an additional cost. Please contact us for pricing and to reserve equipment or a guide, if needed.
• Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, FL 33040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water - Refillable Paper Cups
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 90 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Key Largo specialist!
Product code: C-204315P1
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Half Day Snorkel Trip on Reefs in the Florida Keys
Snorkel TWO Coral Reefs on a 2022 SNORKEL ONLY Boat! All Equipment Included!
Key Largo Snorkeling Tour - rental mask, fins and vest INCLUDED