St. Augustine History Museum Admission
At the St Augustine History Museum, a combination of historical displays and private collections bring over 400 years of Florida history to life. Guests can visit the Spanish sunken treasure room, a Timucan Indian Village and a Florida Cracker trading post.
Visit: St. Augustine History Museum, 167 San Marco Ave Old Jail, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3269
Explore how St. Augustine and Florida grew and prospered under Spanish, British, French and American rule. You will stroll through the displays and exhibits to learn how these four nations ruled over a quaint beach town and the mark and legacy each one left on the area. Take a journey through history to find out how this town became a part of the United States.
Experience the building of Flagler's Railroad that started in St. Augustine and went 128 miles out to sea to Key West. From the Indians to the Spanish Galleons and Pirates to the Revolutionary War, there is more than four centuries of war, government, and heritage featured at this museum. Museum goers of any age will find Florida's history a fascinating story at the St. Augustine History Museum.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 30 to 60 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5/8/2020 - 10/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Museum Admission
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
- Museum is closed on Christmas Day.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 5 years of age and under are free
- There is free parking available at St. Augustine Old Jail (167 San Marco Ave).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours are offered until 3:00 pm on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. Tours offered until 4:30 pm on July 4th. Closed Christmas Day.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities