Take a Scenic Boat Ride in St. Augustine
A unique view of St Augustine available only from the water.
Since the 1900’s St. Augustine Scenic Cruise has been giving visitors to St. Augustine a unique view of the city and a way to enjoy St. Augustine’s historic land marks and natural beauty.
Our 75 minute cruises, narrated by the captain, provide an incomparable way to enjoy St Augustine's historic landmarks and natural sites of interests.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 20 Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine, FL 32084
A brief narration on the history of the Bridge while passing under
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
A brief narration while passing by slowing enough for passengers to take pictures
Pass By: St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc., 100 Red Cox Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32080-5443
Great photo ops
Pass By: Shrine Our Lady of La Leche, 27 Ocean, St. Augustine, FL
Menendez landing site, brief narration, great photo ops
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Restroom on board
- Narrated Tour of St. Augustine’s historic land marks and natural beauty
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Pet Friendly
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Average 4.58 out of 5 stars based on 169 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor