Private Guided Historic Electric Cart Tour of St. Augustine
Join local guides on a tour of St. Augustine's walled city featuring the city's 450 plus year history. This 75-minute, personally narrated tour occurs on the comfort and ease of an electric cart. This private tour is for 1 to 6 people. Your group will not be combined with other people.
This tour is a detailed and education tour of historic St. Augustine. Focusing on the colonial walled city of St. Augustine, high lights of the tour include the Castillo de San Marcos, Flagler's Hotels and Churches, the Oldest House, the Plaza, and Aviles St.
During the tour your guide will share the interesting and storied history of St. Augustine.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lightner Museum, 75 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4386
Pick Up Location
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Electric Cart Tour
- Entry/Admission - Lightner Museum
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 113 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities