Nags Head Kayak Tour
The Stoke Dispensary is a full service water sports operator on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. From Corolla to Cape Hatteras, we have you covered for kayak tours, jets ski rentals, surf lessons, 5 Day Shredutopia Camps, kayak rentals, stand up paddleboard rentals, pontoon boat rentals, beach chairs and umbrellas, skim boards boogie boards, corn hole boards and SO MUCH MORE.Over the years we have continued to grow our services and offerings in a manner that has not compromised our commitment to safety and professionalism. We appreciate all of our loyal customers and the families that have trusted us for a safe, fun and educational time on the water.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Hatteras National Seashore, North Carolina Highway 12, Hatteras Island, NC 27954
On this kayaking tour, we frequently spot ospreys, pelicans, herons, egrets, ibis, terns, rails, skimmers, wrens, and warbles just to name a few. We will tour the salt marsh canals and flatwaters of the Roanoke Sound. This tour location also packs a punch with its unreal sunsets and night paddles!!!!
Location: 7517 S Virginia Dare Trail, Nags Head, NC 27959
2 Hour experience
Intermediate Tour Area
Great sunset tour location!
Safe, fun & educational
Quality Sit In Kayaks
Available all spring, summer & fall
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Kayaks, paddles, life jackets and safety equipment.
- Entry/Admission - Cape Hatteras National Seashore
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.38 out of 5 stars based on 8 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor