2-hour Outer Banks Wild Horse Tour by 4WD
The Bender family continues a 50 year tradition of traveling in open air style safari vehicles north of Corolla along the ocean and sand dunes on a 2 hour, small group, excursion sharing history and ecology along the way. We stop for several photo opportunities and points of interests along the way, as well including private access to the Wild Horse Conservation Area. This tour also included a professional and knowledgeable horse guide to educate you on what you are seeing. Choose from one of 3 departure times when you book.
For now, we will allow maximum capacity ONLY for one family or group per household if staying together in the same rental house. Otherwise, the maximum will be TWELVE (12) people.
If you have more than 12 people please call us directly for accommodations.
We will NOT be able to allow any children UNDER 40 POUNDS on the tour.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Carova Beach, Corolla, Carova, NC
The 4X4 beach in Corolla that can only be accessed by 4-wheel-drive vehicle.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Friendly and professional horse guide
- Transport by open-air 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET STUCK IN TRAFFIC. BEING STUCK IN TRAFFIC DOES NOT WARRANT A REFUND.
- TRAFFIC IS COMMON. PLEASE ALLOW TIME TO ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE TIME OF YOUR TOUR.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 40 POUNDS CAN COME ON THE TOUR WHATSOEVER.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 13 years of age and older.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is casual.
- Dogs have been asked to not be brought on tour by the Corolla Wild Horse Fund. Registered Service Animals only.
- ANY CHANGES OR AMENDMENTS TO BOOKINGS, INCLUDING NUMBER OF PERSONS, DATE, TIME, OR DISCOUNTS MUST BE MADE THROUGH VIATOR. COROLLA OUTBACK ADVENTURES CANNOT AMEND RESERVATIONS WITHOUT A REQUEST FROM THE TRAVELER MADE TO VIATOR.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our ADDRESS is 1148 Ocean Trail- Corolla, NC 27927
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 155 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor