2-hour Outer Banks Wild Horse Tour by 4WD
The Bender family continues a 50 year tradition of traveling in open air style safari vehicles north of Corolla along the ocean and sand dunes on a 2 hour, small group, excursion sharing history and ecology along the way. We stop for several photo opportunities and points of interests along the way, as well including private access to the Wild Horse Conservation Area. This tour also included a professional and knowledgeable horse guide to educate you on what you are seeing. Choose from one of 3 departure times when you book.
For now, we will allow maximum capacity ONLY for one family or group per household if staying together in the same rental house. Otherwise, the maximum will be TEN (10) people.
If you have more than 10 people please call us directly for accommodations.
We will NOT be able to allow any children UNDER 40 POUNDS on the tour, as the cab portion with the guide will be unavailable during the COVID-19 restrictions per "Phase 2".
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Carova Beach, Corolla, Carova, NC
The 4X4 beach in Corolla that can only be accessed by 4-wheel-drive vehicle.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Friendly and professional horse guide
- Transport by open-air 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 13 years if age and older
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 40 POUNDS CAN COME ON THE TOUR WHATSOEVER.
- Dress code is casual
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Max capacity:9
- For 1 family/group per household if staying together in the same rental house can be 12. Call for private tour option. Otherwise, the max will be (9) people positioned in with seats in between with face masks required.
- NO CHILDREN 40 POUNDS OR LESS CAN COME WHATSOEVER.
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 37 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Outer Banks specialist!
Product code: C-40502P2