Downtown Food Tour
On this 3 to 3.5 hour walking tour you'll experience hometown and Southern favorites like the highly acclaimed Nashville hot chicken while exploring our incredible city. You'll learn the history behind famous sites like Historic Broadway, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Ryman Auditorium, and Printers Alley.
A Little Local Flavor offers walking food tours that are centered around the community of Nashville. We have curated exceptional culinary experiences featuring local restaurants while exploring the stories of Nashville’s neighborhoods, buildings, and it’s residents. Learn the history of Music City through engaging stories while enjoying the best food in downtown Nashville. Our locally owned restaurants make all of their food from scratch, and we'll share with you the stories that will warm your heart. You'll leave our tour with personalized recommendations of the best local things to see and do on the remainder of your trip. Visit our website for additional availability.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Experience the stories, community, and culinary gems of Nashville.
Come see what makes Nashville, Tennessee one of the top tourist destinations in the nation! On this 3 hour walking tour you'll experience house butchered BBQ, Nashville hot chicken, local beer, and other hometown and Southern favorites while exploring our incredible city. You'll learn the history behind famous sites like Historic Broadway, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Ryman Auditorium, and Printers Alley. Trust us, the stories of downtown Nashville will leave you wanting more.
A Little Local Flavor offers walking food tours that are centered around the community of Nashville. Owned by two locals, we believe that community is what cities are built on, and we choose to celebrate it. Join us! We have curated exceptional culinary experiences featuring local restaurants while exploring the stories of Nashville’s neighborhoods, buildings, and it’s residents. Experience the best Nashville cuisine with a group of new friends.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 100 1st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Printers Alley, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
- Lunch - Food at 4 restaurants and 1 specialty stop (enough for lunch) is included in the tour price
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 alcoholic beverages are included in the ticket price
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tips at each restaurant
- Tips for the bands
- Tips for your tour guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
My husband and I had a ball with Derrin. He showed us wonderful places to enjoy great music and food on and off the beaten path. Derrin was very knowledgeable and very funny, and we truly enjoyed our afternoon with him.
Kyle was fantastic. Not only did he take us to great food, but we learned so much about Nashville. He was open to all questions and said just call if we thought of something he could do to help us on our visit.
Kyle was so awesome. Great knowledge about Nashville. He loves Nashville and it shows. We enjoyed the food and the great storytelling.
This food tour combined the best elements of food, beverage and history of the city. I definitely recommend making this tour your first item on your itinerary as you obtain a good sense of downtown, visit places that are patronized by the locals (and might have missed on your own) and have a fantastic source to find the answers to all your questions not readily available online or at your hotel's concierge. Kyle, our guide, was knowledgeable about Nashville's history, attentive, entertaining and a great ambassador for the company and city. He offered numbers for us to call if we needed any suggestions or recommendations for things to see and do in the city and surrounding areas. He was a fantastic source of information.
Kyle was so great! He is well informed and great with the spoken word. He makes sure all his guests are happy and fed.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-117451P1
Similar Tours & Activities