Downtown Nashville Walking Food Tour
Join us on this 3 to 3.5 hour walking tour and see downtown Nashville as a VIP while we give you an intimate look at the most popular district in Music City. Come hungry because we start our food tour with a quarter rack of the best BBQ ribs in the Southeast! You’ll get a behind the scenes look at downtown’s most popular restaurants and a VIP private tour of downtown Nashville’s most historic restaurant. While eating and drinking your way through the city – you’ll learn the stories and history behind our famous landmarks.
Savor Southern classics like smoked Tennessee Barbecue, and beat the heat with Nashville Hot Chicken. Then top it all off with a locally brewed beer, 2 craft cocktails, and a visit to a new Nashville Distillery! Don’t forget the music: this tour features the live music that Nashville’s known for.
We believe in supporting our local economy so all of the restaurants we visit are locally owned. Prepare for a tour above the rest as you see Nashville as a VIP!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Experience the stories, community, and culinary gems of Nashville.
Come see what makes Nashville, Tennessee one of the top tourist destinations in the nation! On this 3 hour walking tour you'll experience house butchered BBQ, Nashville hot chicken, local beer, and other hometown and Southern favorites while exploring our incredible city. You'll learn the history behind famous sites like Historic Broadway, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Ryman Auditorium, and Printers Alley. Trust us, the stories of downtown Nashville will leave you wanting more.
A Little Local Flavor offers walking food tours that are centered around the community of Nashville. Owned by two locals, we believe that community is what cities are built on, and we choose to celebrate it. Join us! We have curated exceptional culinary experiences featuring local restaurants while exploring the stories of Nashville’s neighborhoods, buildings, and it’s residents. Experience the best Nashville cuisine with a group of new friends.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Standard Proof Whiskey Co., 219 Rep. John Lewis Way N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
- Lunch - Food at 4 restaurants and 1 specialty stop (enough for lunch) is included in the tour price. All of the food is made from scratch from locally owned restaurants in Nashville.
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 alcoholic beverages are included in the ticket price. One local beer and two craft cocktails, one at a local distillery.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tips at each restaurant
- Tips for the bands
- Tips for your tour guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 34 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities