Downtown Nashville Walking Food Tour
On this 3 to 3.5 hour walking tour you'll experience hometown and Southern favorites like the highly acclaimed Nashville hot chicken while exploring our incredible city. You'll learn the history behind famous sites like Historic Broadway, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Ryman Auditorium, and Printers Alley.
A Little Local Flavor offers walking food tours that are centered around the community of Nashville. We have curated exceptional culinary experiences featuring local restaurants while exploring the stories of Nashville’s neighborhoods, buildings, and it’s residents. Learn the history of Music City through engaging stories while enjoying the best food in downtown Nashville. Our locally owned restaurants make all of their food from scratch, and we'll share with you the stories that will warm your heart. You'll leave our tour with personalized recommendations of the best local things to see and do on the remainder of your trip.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Experience the stories, community, and culinary gems of Nashville.
Come see what makes Nashville, Tennessee one of the top tourist destinations in the nation! On this 3 hour walking tour you'll experience house butchered BBQ, Nashville hot chicken, local beer, and other hometown and Southern favorites while exploring our incredible city. You'll learn the history behind famous sites like Historic Broadway, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Ryman Auditorium, and Printers Alley. Trust us, the stories of downtown Nashville will leave you wanting more.
A Little Local Flavor offers walking food tours that are centered around the community of Nashville. Owned by two locals, we believe that community is what cities are built on, and we choose to celebrate it. Join us! We have curated exceptional culinary experiences featuring local restaurants while exploring the stories of Nashville’s neighborhoods, buildings, and it’s residents. Experience the best Nashville cuisine with a group of new friends.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Printers Alley, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
- Lunch - Food at 4 restaurants and 1 specialty stop (enough for lunch) is included in the tour price
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 alcoholic beverages are included in the ticket price
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tips at each restaurant
- Tips for the bands
- Tips for your tour guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 34 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities