Private Bus Tour in Nashville
You can rent our guided, open-air bus, for your private group of up to 12 people for a 2-hr time block. These tours are completely customizable to your preference, below are our 3 most common tours. Want something else contact us directly and we’ll create an experience just for you and your guests. If you want to do a mural tour, brewery tour, or party bus tour we got you covered. Or better yet make it a combination of all the best sites Nashville has to offer.
Xperience Nashville is a great way to host a relationship building experience for your employees or guests while getting to see the local sights of Nashville. We can fully customize your tour to your preferences ensuring everyone has a great time!
Our private tours are available from the Hours of 10:00am-6:00pm. Please contact us directly to schedule a time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Music Row, 16th/17th Ave. South - Division Street and Music Square, Nashville, TN
Learn about all the different artists and where they record their music. Along with some famous musicians and how they got fame in Nashville.
Stop At: Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, 600 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville, TN 37243-3081
Learn the state history of TN while enjoying the amenities of the area including the farmers market.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Marathon Music Works, 1402 Clinton St, Nashville, TN 37203-2806
Get some free moon shine samples while exploring the Marathon Motor Works building. Visit the American Pickers store.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Get to see the all the famous murals of Nashville as well as a few you don't see in the tourist books.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Nissan Stadium, 1 Titans Way, Nashville, TN 37213-1234
Great opportunity for a group photo shoot while getting some of the best views of Nashville.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Printer's Alley, Between 3rd Ave N & 4th Ave N An alley from Union St to Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37201
Hear the history on how prostitution and Bible printing all existed on the same street back in early Nashville days.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.8/2/2021 - 6/30/2023
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Return Details: Downtown, Nashville, TN, USA
- Private transportation
- Comfortable Individual Bus Style Seats
- Large cooler filled with ice
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 35 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities