Marco Island Dolphin And Cape Romano Sightseeing Tour
ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
Take a short ride into the 10,000 islands and see Florida as it once was. Dolphins are very prevalent in this area, which is why we can guarantee that we will see dolphins! On the way, your captain will teach you about the complex maze of mangroves that make up the Ten Thousand Islands and its inhabitants. Many shorebirds will be seen and identified to make your trip not only informational, but fun for all age groups.
Your trip will also include the infamous Cape Romano Dome Home. You'll get up close for pictures and learn about the structures history.
This 2 hour tour is designed for dolphin watching in their natural environment.
Please note: Everyone in your party must sign the electronic waiver located on your voucher before arriving to your Boat Tour
Please note that a ticket must be purchased for every individual in your party, this includes toddlers ages 0+ (17 pounds minimum weight limit)
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florida Adventures and Rentals, 909 Collier Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145-6514
ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.This experience is offered by Florida Adventures and Rentals
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Marco Island, Marco Island, Florida
Dolphins are very prevalent
in this area, which is why we can guarantee that we will see dolphins!
Stop At: Cape Romano, South of Marco, on the Gulf, only by boat, Marco Island, FL
Learn about the infamous Cape Romano Dome Home and the rich history in which our area is shaped by hurricanes and other environmental disturbances.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Cooler with Ice
- Parking Ticket $10
- Entry/Admission - Florida Adventures and Rentals
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and kids life preservers available. Must be 20 lbs or heavier to come aboard the vessel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Please note: Everyone in your party must sign the electronic waiver located on your voucher before arriving to your Boat Tour
- Please note that a ticket must be purchased for every individual in your party, this includes toddlers ages 0+
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Average 4.99 out of 5 stars based on 73 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities