Emerald Cave Kayak Tour with Optional Las Vegas Pickup
Whether you are an experienced paddle sports enthusiast or just curious about how much fun you can have on the water, you've come to the right place. If you are looking for a way to relax in a beautiful environment, call us! We offer individuals, families, small groups and amateur kayakers full day & half day professionally guided tours on the Colorado River. Come enjoy a different desert experience and check off the Hoover Dam kayaking on the Colorado river from your bucket list all in one day. We also have stand up paddle boards, recreational canoe and kayaks available to rent. Please enjoy surfing our site, then come and join us on the water!
5-mile round-trip tour of the beautiful Black Canyon. You will arrive at Willow Beach where your U.S. National Kayak Champion guide will get you prepared for this amazing day ahead in your kayaks! When paddling upstream into Black Canyon scour the banks to be the first to spot Desert Big Horn Sheep, or look above and see if there are any Bald Eagles. Your first stop will be one-mile up-stream at a historical overlook, that will give you awe-inspiring views of the legendary Colorado River. Your guide will explain the history of what the river was used for close to 100 years ago! Finally, enjoy the beautiful green waters of Emerald Caves.
▪ 5 mile kayaking adventure
▪ 3 hours on the Colorado River
▪ 6 hours total from pick up to drop off
▪ See amazing desert wildlife
▪ Experience the beautiful Emerald Cave
▪ Healthy snacks & fruit provided
▪ Short 5-6 min. hike on Historical Site
▪ Guaranteed fun included!
What to bring?
Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, water shoe (no flip-flops!), layered clothing, swimsuit (under clothes) and great attitude.
• Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 25804 N Willow Beach, Willow Beach, AZ 86445, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick-up location is at the Mandalay Bay, the meeting point is in the Shuttle Pick-up area, lower level. Pickup is at 10am, drop off is 4pm.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Life Vest
- Private transportation
- Single or double kayaks
- National park entry fee is 15 USD for adults, free for kids or active military ID or NPS card.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
Average 4.52 out of 5 stars based on 25 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-170456P1
Similar Tours & Activities