Florida Keys Eco Tour by Boat
Tour the Florida Bay looking for dolphins and manatees while listening to an overview of the Florida Keys ecosystem.
In an effort to reduce the amount of single-use plastic that ends up in our oceans, we recommend bringing a reusable water bottle. We have water coolers in our shop and on our boats for your convenience! We also have a cooler stocked with ice, so feel free to bring any other snacks or drinks.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, FL 33040
Our experienced captains will show you around the local waters looking for wildlife while you learn about the unique ecosystem of the Florida Keys
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 20 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities