Boston Codzilla High-Speed Thrill Boat Ride
Codzilla has arrived. And Boston Harbor will never be the same. Now there are more thrills, more laughs and more speed than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per an hour. You’ll roar for more after riding Codzilla. We put the pedal to the metal and the volume to 11 as we blast an original soundtrack and show scripted by Hollywood screenwriters. Sit back and relax? Not on this cruise.
Codzilla has arrived. And Boston Harbor will never be the same. Now there are more thrills, more laughs and more speed than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per an hour. You’ll roar for more after riding Codzilla. We put the pedal to the metal and the volume to 11 as we blast an original soundtrack and show scripted by Hollywood screenwriters. Sit back and relax? Not on this cruise. But don't worry, a ride on Codzilla is as entertaining as it is thrilling. The wind roars. The music blares. And the waves will splash as the crew recounts the legendary tale of how Codzilla came to Boston. This wet and wild ride is 40 minutes of full blast, sensational fun for the entire family.
• Codzilla is a wet ride - you will get wet, please dress appropriately
• With two turbo-charged diesel engines, Codzilla roams the ocean with 2800 horsepower
• If you're a fan of "easy-listening" stations, be prepared to cover or plug your ears, the soundtrack is loud!
• Boston Harbor Cruises, 1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3600
• Boston Harbor Cruises, Boston, MA 02110
• HarborWalk, Harborwalk, Boston, MA 02128
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 45-minute High-Speed Codzilla Thrill Boat Ride
- Narrated thrill ride recounting the legendary tale of how Codzilla came to Boston
- Listen to the original soundtrack and show scripted by Hollywood screenwriters
- Free poncho on board
- Waterproof bags
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Codzilla is not an ordinary boat ride. Codzilla is a Thrill Ride featuring speeds of up to 40 MPH, with bumps, twists, turns, and 360-degree spins.
- Due to the fast, intense maneuvers, and extreme forces of the Codzilla Thrill Ride, you should only board this vessel if you are in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this ride.
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.34 out of 5 stars based on 50 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities