Boston CityPASS — Save 45%
Boston CityPASS® — Planning a trip to Boston? Save 45% on admission to four must-see attractions.
Discover Boston's best attractions at great savings. Spend less, experience more. Enjoy instant delivery of convenient mobile tickets.
Includes prepaid admission to 4 must-see attractions:
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Science
- Boston Harbor Cruises
- Choice Ticket: Harvard Museum of Natural History OR Franklin Park Zoo
Choice tickets allow you to choose between two attractions. You don't need to decide which you want to see – until you get there. If you want to see both, many attractions offer discounts for CityPASS holders.
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
Visit: New England Aquarium, 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3309
Let your imagination swim wild! Marvel at the bustling penguin colony and soak in views of the spectacular four-story Caribbean coral reef teeming with more than 1,000 animals. Plus, don’t miss seals, sea lions, and the hands-on shark and ray touch tank during your unforgettable Aquarium adventure!
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Museum of Science, 1 Science Park, Boston, MA 02114-1099
Just imagine getting up close and personal with a 65-million-year-old Triceratops fossil, witnessing an indoor lightning storm and taking a journey inside the human body. With 700 interactive exhibits, exciting temporary exhibitions, daily presentations, and live animals, there is something for everyone! Create, experiment and have fun at the Museum of Science!
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Harvard Museum of Natural History, 26 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA 02138-2932
Spark your curiosity about the wonders of the natural world at Harvard University’s most-visited attraction. The Harvard Museum of Natural History is located steps from historic Harvard Yard and offers sixteen galleries, including the world-famous Blaschka Glass Flowers, thousands of rare minerals and sparkling gemstones, dinosaurs, whales, and hundreds of wildlife specimens from around the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Boston Harbor City Cruises, 1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02210, USA
A 60-minute Historic Harbor Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Franklin Park Zoo, 1 Franklin Park Rd, Boston, MA 02121-3255
Explore 72 acres of wildlife habitat in Boston’s historic Franklin Park.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3/1/2022 - 10/4/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Admission to New England Aquarium
- Admission to Museum of Science
- Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions:
- Boston Harbor City Cruises, Harvard Museum of Natural History, OR Franklin Park Zoo
- Entry/Admission - New England Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Science
- Entry/Admission - Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Travel Guide: Visit for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/boston
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving
- Your Boston CityPASS is valid for 9 days from date of first use expires 1 year from the purchase date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Convenient mobile tickets can be presented on a mobile device, or print them, for entry to the included attractions.
Average 4.25 out of 5 stars based on 53 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
We really enjoyed our visit to Boston! The river cruise was very informative. I would highly recommend using it. I know I will use again for other cities
Boston city pass was so easy to use and saved us cash too. Would Def recommend getting before you go.
This was a very helpful way to see the sites. The only issue I had with the tours was getting around Boston. This became a trial run of the Mass Transit systems for us. But I would buy tickets from Cool Destinations again!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities