Small-Group Guided Sunset Canoe Tour in Waterland with Dinner
This 4 -4.5 hour guided sunset canoe tour shows you the countryside of the Netherlands close to Amsterdam. Just 15 minutes of Amsterdam Paddle through the polder landscape in Waterland with their meadowland birds, cows and sheep. This is the perfect tour if you have not much time, but like to see how flat The Netherlands is. It is the area that is been visit through Rembrandt. Paddle through a village what you can call Venice of the North. We have a picnic at a lake with a lovely view over the real original windmills...maybe a bit smaller than you expected. After this tour, you will know what a polder is and reclaimed land. We offer small groups, maximum of 10 adults per group.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waterland, Waterland, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
after a short bus ride, we walk to a local house in a village.After a short introduction and a drink we go to in the canoe and paddle through the Dutch country side. Stop[at island for picnic dinner
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Picnic dinner (also oke for vegetarians/vegan or gluten free diets)
- 2 beverages
- Round-trip transfer to Waterland (public transportation)
- Use of canoe
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies with 2 paying adults; children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Life jackets will be provided, it is recommended though for participants to be able to swim
- Dress accordingly; it is recommended to wear comfortable cloth and to bring additional cloth to change into or rain coats/swim gear (depending on weather conditions
- It is recommended to bring bottled water on warm days
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You need to be fit and flexibel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- If you come by Public Transport you need to wear a mask. The rest is of the tour is Coronaproof.
- The distance between 2 people in a canoe is 1,5 meter. Dutch rules
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities