Washington Monument and DC Highlights Tour
Beat the long entrance lines and enjoy reserved entry into the Washington Monument! Continue to admire other architectural beauties including the U.S. Capitol Building, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, White House, Lincoln Memorial, and more!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: USA Guided Tours, 1155 F St NW US Navy Memorial Plaza, Washington DC, DC 20004-1312
Experience Washington DC’s most sought-after attractions/landmarks!
On this half-day tour, you’ll continue to DC’s most famous landmarks and monuments: including the outside of the U.S. Capitol Building and the White House, with stops at the Vietnam Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and the historic Martin Luther King Memorial.
Beat the long entrance lines and enjoy reserved entry into the Washington Monument. Take the elevator to the 500' observation deck, which provides breathtaking views on the North, South, East, and West sides of the Monument. As well, you can walk down to the small museum located on the 490' level.
See all of DC’s major monuments and memorials up-close; taking about 10 to 15-minutes at each stop as your guide shadows you at all attractions. Take advantage of the guided walks and photo opportunities!
Stop At: Washington Monument, 2 15th St. NW Near 15th St. & Madison Dr. NW, Washington DC, DC 20560
Includes admission to the Washington Monument
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
See the outside of the U.S. Capitol Building
Pass By: White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, DC 20500
See the outside of the White House
Stop At: Vietnam Veterans Memorial, 5 Henry Bacon Dr NW, Washington DC, DC 20002
Stop at the Vietnam Memorial
Stop At: 2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington DC, DC 20037
Stop at the Lincoln Memorial
Stop At: Korean War Veterans Memorial, 10 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington DC, DC 20002
Stop at the Korean War Memorial
Stop At: Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, 1850 West Basin Drive SW Near West Basin Drive SW & Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC, DC 20024
Stop at the historic Martin Luther King Memorial.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Washington Monument, 2 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
- Guided Stops + English-Speaking Tour Guide (on and off the bus)
- Transportation in late model, luxury, climate-controlled tour bus
- Free bottled water on buses
- Admission to Washington Monument
- Entry/Admission - USA Guided Tours
- Entry/Admission - Washington Monument
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 37 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities