St Augustine Shared Golf Cart Tour
A golf cart tour is the best way to experience the entire downtown area and visit the sites on the north of the colonial city. Golf carts allows easy access to get off and take pictures; feel the breeze and provide uninterrupted views of the sites.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de la Constitucion, 1 Cathedral Pl St George Street between King Street and Cathedral Place, St. Augustine, FL 32084
After a brief introduction the tour will proceed towards the Hotel District. Your guide will share information about the Conquest and Exploration era. You will observe the Governors House, Cathedral Basilica of St Augustine, Constitution Monument among others.
Pass By: Lincolnville Museum and Cultural Center, 102 M L King Ave, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4802
The tour passes by Lincolnville. Your guide will share stories about the significant events of the civil rights movement in St Augustine in the 1960s
Stop At: Flagler College, 74 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4342
Your tour will take you around the former Ponce de Leon Hotel. You will observe the most luxurious and expensive hotel of its time. With its amazing collection of Stained glass windows by Louis C Tiffany.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lightner Museum, 75 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4386
You will enter the building to visit the site of the largest indoor swimming pool in the world of its time located in the former Alcazar Hotel. Nowadays the building is shared between the Lightner Museum and St Augustine’s city hall.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine, 38 Cathedral Pl, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4417
The oldest parish in the US is visible across the street from the Plaza
Pass By: St. Augustine Distillery, 112 Riberia St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4351
You will pass by the St Augustine Distillery on your way to the Flagler Memorial Presbyterian Church. The former Ice plant turned into a distillery when ice production became unnecessary.
Pass By: Memorial Presbyterian Church, 36 Sevilla St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3535
You will be amazed by this magnificent church in the heart of the oldest city. Built in less than one year as a memorial to Henry Flagler daughter.
Pass By: 11 Aviles Street Artists and Craftsmen Guild, 11 Aviles St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4457
You will drive by the oldest street in the US also called the military hospital street. This street houses a couple of museums and cafes.
Pass By: 20 Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine, FL 32084
The famous Bridge of Lions will be visible across the street as your tour continues toward the number one attraction in St Augustine. This bridge is decorated by four magnificent sculptures of lions and is an icon of the oldest city.
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
The oldest masonry fort in the continental US and number one attraction in St Augustine. The Fort Dates from 1695 and the entire structure is original.
Stop At: National Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche at Mission Nombre de Dios, 101 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-2812
You will drive by the holiest site in the US. Your guide will share stories about this special site. This is the birthplace of our nation and a national shrine.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, 11 Magnolia Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-2827
The tour will drive on Magnolia Street (considered one of the most beautiful in the nation and will drive by the Fountain of Youth site. This will be a good picture opportunity.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Old Jail, 167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3269
Your tour will visit the Old Jail site. This jail was relocated away from the hotel district At the request of Henry Flagler to move it away for the hotels area.
Pass By: Huguenot Cemetery, A1A Orange Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Will drive by the old protestant cemetery. If you keep your eyes open you may see a ghost at this most haunted location.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - Flagler College
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities