Paranormal Encounter in St. Augustine
We will investigate the spirits that linger near the Oldest Wooden School House on St. George Street with exclusive access to both the gardens and the School House itself.
This building is documented on tax rolls since 1716 and was bought by Juan Genopoly in 1780. Genopoly was an indentured person who came to the Turnbull Plantation to grow and process indigo. He became a merchant and his family lived in the building. In 1788 the school was started with teaching both boys and girls. The last graduating class is believed to have ended in 1864.
Come and explore the grounds carefully, using all of the tools paranormal investigators use. You can bring your own or select one from our assortment of tools available. Make sure you bring your camera and take photos!
We are determined to solve why those who have departed this life refuse to leave the area! This is a real paranormal experience. There are no jump scares, it isn't a haunted house type attraction.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oldest Wooden School House, 14 Saint George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3667
paranormal adventure of school house
Stop At: Old City Gate, St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
We pass through the gates on our journey taking to opportunity to see if any paranormal activity can be captured at this unique and chilling place. The only into St. Augustine both its residents, travelers, and more importantly its haunted spirits tend to linger here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Augustine Old Cementery, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
The public burial grounds were started just outside the City Gates in 1821 when a yellow fever epidemic struck St. Augustine killing almost 1/3rd of the people living there. The ground inside the city limits was all consecrated ground due the number of catholics buried there during the previous 256 years of Spanish Occupation, and now the new people who were not catholic needed a place for eternal rest. We are up close and pesonal at the outside walls allowing you your best chance for a Paranormal Encounter of your own.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Ghost Hunting Tools, to use during the tour. Emf Meters, Temperature Meters, Infrared Capable Cams.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.09 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities