BEST Snoqualmie Falls and Leavenworth Day Tour
【Exotic Experience】Learn the history of Leavenworth German Town with a glance at its unique Bavarian-inspired treasures.
【Foodie’s Choice】Try authentic local German pork trotter meal, sausage with dark beer!
Join us for an exotic and top foodie's choice tour through Leavenworth! Here, you can learn all about the history of Leavenworth, a German Town with a glance at its unique Bavarian-inspired treasures. Better yet, you can also try authentic local German pork trotter meal along with sausage and award-winning dark beer!
Explore the Snoqualmie Falls and Leavenworth the German Village! These are both two amazing places to explore. Enjoy an unforgettable day full of amazing memories.
Snoqualmie Falls (45 mins) → Leavenworth the German Village (150 mins)
Minimum 2 travelers for tour to operate.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Snoqualmie Falls, 6501 Railroad Ave SE, Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9687
（45 mins)The Snoqualmie waterfall is located in Washington's greater Seattle area, along the river of the same name. The falls and the town gained international recognition when they were used as filming locations for the hit show "Twin Peaks."
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Leavenworth, Leavenworth, Washington
Explore the German village 2.5 hours northwest from Seattle, the most popular town in this area where people celebrates all the time. You can see nice maple leaves here in falls. Leavenworth, the townsite was across the Wenatchee River from Icicle and was named Leavenworth the same year the rail construction began. Captain Charles Leavenworth, president of the Okanogan Investment Company, purchased the land in the present-day downtown and laid the streets parallel to the new railroad tracks. The railroad construction was completed during the winter of 1893. Lafayette Lamb and his brother, Chancery Lamb arrived in 1903 from Iowa to build the second largest sawmill in Washington state in winter the town is covered by white snow and holiday decorations. Lovely atmosphere can be found here all year round. Enjoy shopping for delicate European souvenirs and the famous German food and beer, or try on traditional German clothes.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 1: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, USA
2: 16038 W Valley Hwy, Tukwila, WA 98188, USA
3: 616 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
4: 1000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
- Transportation (base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach).
- Professional Driver and Guide (or Driver-Guide) .
- Entry/Admission - Snoqualmie Falls
- Food and beverage.
- Parking is not available at pick up point.The cost of transportation to/from the place of departure.
- Personal expenses and other expenses not listed in the Cost Includes.
- Booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. Booster rental service for $10/seat/day.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- 1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- 2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
- 3. Any guests that have already purchased their own tickets or have a city PASS will not be able to use it on the tour. Please understand that you must purchase the admission tickets through our company in order to participate. For the optional admission tickets, you will reserve it from the tour guide directly. The tour guide will make this arrangement for you. As a tour group, it is highly suggested to make a reservation together rather than individually in order to get into an attraction. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you again for choosing to tour with us!
- 4. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
- 5. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
- 6. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
- 7. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
- 8. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on the website. It is your responsibility to check it on the website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 9. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Average 4.09 out of 5 stars based on 33 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Seattle specialist!
Product code: C-132218P137
Similar Tours & Activities
BEST Olympic National Park, Leavenworth,Snoqualmie Falls 2-Day Tour from Seattle
Half-Day Guided Tour of Seattle City and Snoqualmie Falls
Whidbey Island and Deception Pass - Private Luxury Day Tour with Lunch
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Cool Destinations Exclusive Tour - Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
Beneath The Streets Underground History Tour
Chef Guided Food Tour of Pike Place Market- 2 Hours