Cool Destinations Exclusive Tour - Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
On this full-day tour of Washington state’s Mt Rainier, you’ll visit the majestic 14,411-foot (4,392-m) volcano and learn about the area from your informative guide. You’ll also explore local treasures like lakes and waterfalls en route from Seattle to Mt Rainier. Nature lovers won’t want to miss this! In winter and spring snowshoeing and sledding are included and no extra charge. Hiking will be offered as well so bring appropriate clothes and shoes.
Pass By: Alder Lake Park, 50324 School Rd, Eatonville, Washington 98328
scenic lake on the way to the Mountain
Stop At: Mount Rainier, Washington 98304
rainforest, waterfalls, lakes and rivers, glaciers, wildlife, old growth trees, volcano, natural beautiful scenery.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Trail of the Shadows, Across The Road From The National Park Inn At Longmire, Washington
2nd growth forest, hot springs, hike, history (subject to change based on weather and road conditions).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Christine Falls Viewpoint, Paradise Road, Washington
pretty waterfall framed by stone bridge popular spot right of road. (subject to change based on weather and road conditions).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Paradise, Washington
alpine meadow, in winter snowshoeing, hiking, visitor's center, gift shops, food (subject to change based on weather and road conditions).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Reflection Lakes, Washington
small alpine lakes available only to see in non winter season. small lakes that when there is no breeze reflect the mountain like a mirror. (subject to change based on weather and road conditions).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Longmire Museum, Tahoma Woods, Star Route, Longmire, Washington 98304
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Narada Falls, Paradise Rd, Paradise, Washington
one of the most scenic things to see in the park. (subject to change based on weather and road conditions).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Longmire, Longmire, WA 98304, USA
Where we do hikes, take in viewpoints, gift shop
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:20 AM
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or 14-passenger sprinter van
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- It is recommended to dress in layers and wear comfortable walking shoes (waterproof hiking shoes preferred, in winter boots are best). In Nov – Jun, please dress for snowy conditions. Bring a pair of extra socks
- PLEASE NOTE: You are taking a risk during the winter months. The tour route and itinerary will vary depending on the weather conditions and road closures. No refunds will be offered unless the park is closed.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The seasons, weather, and elevation partially determine what you’ll see on your tour. During the weekdays, mid October-April, there are limited food services available in the National Park. Customers will have an opportunity to purchase food en route. Also, the Henry M Jackson Visitor Center located at Paradise, has limited hours during these months. On weekdays when the Visitor Center is closed, our tour will still visit Paradise if road conditions allow. No refunds will be offered unless the park is closed
- Each tour guide provides an unique experience. NO tour is the same. The days itinerary is dictated by the guide. The schedule is based off the guides experience with weather conditions and what is accessible in the park the day of your tour. Your tour guide will provide you with an outline of the day upon pick up.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 1955 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities