Seattle 4-Hour City Tour
Discover the magic of the emerald city on this 4-hour tour of Seattle. Experience the vibrant tastes and sights of Seattle, explore neighborhoods such as Chinatown and catch the perfect view from Queen Anne's Hill. This public tour provides an excellent overview of central Seattle from a comfortable mini-coach and stops at least three times throughout the tour. Getting out of the coach, on foot, helps to experience the city properly. Getting a chance to get coffee where Starbucks started from and grab clam chowder on the waterfront are opportunities you can only get with this tour.
Stop At: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98104
there is a lot going on here, Oldest glass blowing studio in Seattle where they are making glass art live, Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park, Waterfall Garden Park (birthplace of UPS), Occidental Park, Firefighter's Memorial, art galleries, antique stores, no chain- unique retail shops.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, Washington 98109
Space needle, Mopop, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle Grace Hospital (film location, Grey's Anatomy )
Stop At: Queen Anne Hill, Seattle, Washington
one or two or three viewpoints of Seattle, both sides of the isthmus that is Seattle the Salt water side and the fresh water side. Kerry Park, the Lynn st. viewpoint.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Chinatown International District, Yesler Way and Fourth Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98104
this is a optional part of the tour that may or may not be done depending on time. Wing Luke Asian museum, Pin Ball Museum, Tong Buildings
Stop At: Kerry Park, 250 W Highland Dr, Queen Ann Hill, Seattle, Washington 98119
Mentioned on Queen Ann Hill, Great view of the city with the Space Needle in the Foreground
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, 3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, Washington 98107
basically, a lock is an elevator for boats- at the transition of salt and fresh water the locks allow the boats to back and forth between Puget Sound and the lakes. Additionally, Salmon and other wildlife can be seen here regularly.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Fremont Troll, North 36th Street, Troll Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
See a giant art installation under at bridge inspired by the childhood book (3 Billy Goats Gruff)
Pass By: Pike Place Market, 85 Pike St, Seattle, Washington 98101
usually only a drive through this can be the ending point of the tour for those who have not been through it yet. See and taste the soul of Seattle. Food vendors, flowers, fishmongers, spice merchants, foreign delicatessens, the first Starbucks store, the gum-wall
Pass By: Seattle Waterfront, Alaskan Way, Seattle, Washington 98101
Ferries, restaurants, Boat rides, the great wheel, sculpture garden park,
Stop At: Fishermen's Terminal, 3919 18th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Seattle has a huge fishing fleet. Ships from the tv show "Deadliest Catch" harbor here. A chance to get Chowder, Fish and Chips or other food items.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
- Fully narrated tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Comfortable walking shoes and a jacket are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- No City Tour is ran the same. Each of our tour guides provide an unique spin on how they show you around the City. The days itinerary is dictated by your guide and will be provided by your guide upon pick up.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.84 out of 5 stars based on 348 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities