4-Hour Seattle City Tour
Discover the magic of the emerald city on this 4-hour tour of Seattle. Experience the vibrant tastes and sights of Seattle, explore neighborhoods such as Chinatown and catch the perfect view from Queen Anne's Hill. This public tour provides an excellent overview of central Seattle from a comfortable mini-coach and stops at least three times throughout the tour. Getting out of the coach, on foot, helps to experience the city properly. Getting a chance to get coffee where Starbucks started from and grab clam chowder on the waterfront are opportunities you can only get with this tour.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
there is a lot going on here, Oldest glass blowing studio in Seattle where they are making glass art live, Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park, Waterfall Garden Park (birthplace of UPS), Occidental Park, Firefighter's Memorial, art galleries, antique stores, no chain- unique retail shops.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Space needle, Mopop, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle Grace Hospital (film location, Grey's Anatomy )
Stop At: Queen Anne Hill, Seattle, WA
one or two or three viewpoints of Seattle, both sides of the isthmus that is Seattle the Salt water side and the fresh water side. Kerry Park, the Lynn st. viewpoint.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Chinatown International District, Yesler Way and Fourth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
this is a optional part of the tour that may or may not be done depending on time. Wing Luke Asian museum, Pin Ball Museum, Tong Buildings
Stop At: Kerry Park, 250 W Highland Dr Queen Ann Hill, Seattle, WA 98119-3529
Mentioned on Queen Ann Hill, Great view of the city with the Space Needle in the Foreground
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, 3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107-4213
basically, a lock is an elevator for boats- at the transition of salt and fresh water the locks allow the boats to back and forth between Puget Sound and the lakes. Additionally, Salmon and other wildlife can be seen here regularly.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Fremont Troll, N 36th St, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
See a giant art installation under at bridge inspired by the childhood book (3 Billy Goats Gruff)
Pass By: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
usually only a drive through this can be the ending point of the tour for those who have not been through it yet. See and taste the soul of Seattle. Food vendors, flowers, fishmongers, spice merchants, foreign delicatessens, the first Starbucks store, the gum-wall
Pass By: Seattle Waterfront, Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101
Ferries, restaurants, Boat rides, the great wheel, sculpture garden park,
Stop At: Fishermen's Terminal, 3919 18th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Seattle has a huge fishing fleet. Ships from the tv show "Deadliest Catch" harbor here. A chance to get Chowder, Fish and Chips or other food items.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
- Entry/Admission - Fishermen's Terminal
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes and a jacket are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Patrons age 12+ are REQUIRED in King County to provide vaccinated verification or negative test to enter restaurants and indoor establishments. Mask mandate is still in effect. To read more go to: kingcounty.gov
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 55 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor