Feel the thrill of skydiving without jumping out of an airplane. It's true! Head to iFLY Phoenix, a premier indoor skydiving facility powered by a state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel. After a training session, you'll experience free-fall conditions with the help of an instructor. No experience is necessary, and afterward, you can take home a personalized flight certificate.
Arrive at iFLY Phoenix and get started by putting on your gear and going through a specialized training session from an expert flight instructor.
You’ll learn how to safely float in an 800-horsepower vertical wind tunnel that generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air - commonly used by professional skydivers - without having to jump from a plane. Just about anyone can fly, and no experience is necessary.
Once you're inside the enclosed space of the flight chamber, a tunnel operator slowly increases the wind speed until you and your instructor are airborne. Feel the adrenaline rush as you float at wind speeds reaching 130 to 175 mph (209 to 282 kph). The stable wall-to-wall airflow keeps you from falling off the column of air, and your instructor is on hand at all times to guide you.
The entire indoor skydiving experience takes about 75 minutes from start to finish. Each session includes up to six people, but you fly one-on-one with your instructor for 60 seconds in the wind tunnel twice.
iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Phoenix, 9206 E Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-on-one guidance from a certified flight instructor
- Training and use of all gear
- Two (2) Flights for 1 person
- Certificate of flight achievement
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- In order to provide a safe experience for its customers and instructors, iFLY may not be able to accommodate flyers who weigh between 260-300 lbs and will not be able to accommodate flyers whose weight exceeds 300 lbs. Upon check in for flight reservations, additional evaluation by local staff will be required to determine if flyers between 260-300 lbs can be accommodated and whether additional restrictions may apply.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- It is recommended that you wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes and comfortable clothes
- If you need to reschedule after your reservation is made please call the location directly. Modifications to reservation dates and times cannot be done any other way.
Average 4.49 out of 5 stars based on 39 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought