Historic Homes of Savannah Guided Walking Tour
Celebrating 26 years in 2022!!!
More than a discussion of architecture, this enchanting walk through the heart of the Historic District focuses on Savannah’s majestic mansions and their residents.
Learn about Savannah’s ongoing historic preservation movement and hear of the contributions of residents dedicated to protect and conserve our rich history.
Ask about a private tour for couples or large groups!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harper Fowlkes House, 230 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401-3622
The enchanting walk through the heart of the Historic District highlights Savannah's most beautiful historic homes. This unique tour focuses on Savannah's stateliest mansions, the architecture and the architects, and highlights the city's movements and contributions to historic preservation in our time.
Stop At: Juliette Gordon Low's Birthplace, 10 E Oglethorpe Ave (corner of Bull St. and Oglethorpe Ave.), Savannah, GA 31401-3707
See Juliette Gordon Low Home
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Savannah Historic District, 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401-4217
Explore the historic district
Stop At: Green-Meldrim House, 14 W Macon St on Madison Square, Savannah, GA 31401-4356
See the Green Meldrim House
Stop At: Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters, 124 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401-3732
See the Owens-Thomas house
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Green-Meldrim House, 14 W Macon St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Harper Fowlkes House
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Average 4.59 out of 5 stars based on 34 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities