Haunted Pub Crawl And Ghost Tour
Please Read The Description Of This Tour Before Booking!
Bachelorette Groups Must Book A Private Tour! Call For Details.
Join renowned Ghost Hunter and Tour Guide Spooky Steve on this Walking Haunted Pub Crawl With Ghost Tour. It's Not Just A Tour, It's An Experience! We'll visit haunted locations in the heart of Savannah's Historic District where you'll hear Macabre tales about Savannah's dark past and lingering spirits. We also visit a former slave dungeon, a Cemetery, a Dueling ground, a Haunted mansion and 3-4 haunted Pubs and Taverns, including the notoriously haunted Moon River Brewing Company where we start the tour. We have special access to either the 2nd Floor, Tunnel Basement or both. No one tells a creepy tale like Spooky Steve. Our Tour Is Not for those easily offended. Adults Only 21+.
No Grumpy People Allowed. Not For People With Mobility Issues.
See Y'all Soon here in "America's Most Haunted City".
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moon River Brewing Company, 21 W Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401-1106
We meetup and begin the tour at Moon River Brewing Company. They make excellent beers and it just so happens to be one of the most haunted buildings in the world!
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Moon River Brewing Company, 21 W Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Duration: 120 to 130 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 PM
- Return Details: Colonial Park Cemetery, 200 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Local guide
- Haunted Pub Crawl And Ghost Tour
- Drinks at the bars and taverns visited
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
Average 4.44 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Spooky Steve was a great tour guide. Definitely worth the time. It was interesting to hear his stories of the haunted city.
A great time in an interesting area and Spooky Steve is the guide you want. Did we enjoy it?
We had so much fun on this tour. Spooky Steve is amazing and he filled the whole time with laughs and creepy knowledge about the city. This is a must do while in Savannah.
Great fun, learned lots, plan on a repeat next time thru. Very enjoyable Spooky Steve is full of all sorts of history events Kept things lively(ha-ha) and moving right along.
My wife and I had a Fantastic time with Spooky Steve! Steve was a great tour guide. He mixed history, ghosts and wine perfectly. Steve is very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He showed us photos taken by others of places we were standing in front of, which showed orbs, etc. Steve is a great story teller and we highly recommend this tour. We will definitely look him up on our next trip to Savannah. SG
Spooky Steve was full of info about darker side of Savannah history. Pub stops, great for cooling off between the warm walks. A brighter/bigger flash light would be good for Steve pointing out places on the tour.
When this tour started, we really thought that it would be so much fun....full of interesting facts and entertainment. The tour was entirely too long. It took away from the fun we had at the beginning of the tour. Also, there wasn’t a doubt that the tour was based around the pubs. Too much time spent in those as well. The biggest disappointment was when the tour did not end at where it began. We had no idea where our hotel was from where the tour ended. The end result was a long boring evening and much further from our hotel than when we started.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-74147P1