Wormsloe Plantation & Bonaventure Cemetery Tour from Savannah
Tour starts with a tour of Byrd Cookie company, a local delicacy of Savannah. We then do a tour of Bonaventure cemetery, stop for lunch on your own at Erica Davis Lowcountry restaurant and then end the tour with visit to Wormsloe plantation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Savannah, 223 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Savannah Visitor's Center, Savannah, GA 31401-4200
Join us for a half day tour of 2 of the city’s most popular attractions outside of the historic district.
Stop At: Bonaventure Cemetery, 330 Bonaventure Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-3295
FYour day begins with a tour of Bonaventure Cemetery to learn about the lives of notable inhabitants like Academy Award-winning songwriter Johnny Mercer, Georgia’s first governor Edward Telfair, philanthropist Mary Telfair, as well as the tragic tales of poet Conrad Aiken and Gracie Watson. The Cemetery walking tour meanders under moss draped oaks and along the bluff of the Wilmington River. Bonaventure Cemetery, dating back to 1846, is one of the most beautiful cemeteries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wormsloe Historic Site, 7601 Skidaway Rd, Savannah, GA 31406-6449
Your visit to Wormsloe includes a breathtaking drive down the famous live oak tree lined drive. You will take a short walk to see the Plantation Tabby Ruins that date to the 18th Century and visit the museum of the Georgia State Park Historic Site.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Complimentary pick up and return to Savannah's Historic District Hotels.
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line Savannah
- Entry/Admission - Bonaventure Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Wormsloe Historic Site
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $1.00 each hour following
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 34 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor