Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket
Antelope Canyon is one of the most famous slot canyons in the world, favored by photographers. Located in northern Arizona, this stunning wonder belongs to the Navajo Aboriginal Reserve. Antelope Canyon is divided into two separate parts on the terrain - Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon. Upper Antelope Canyon is the most frequently visited by tourists. Its entrance and entire length are at ground level, requiring no climbing. Beams or shafts of direct sunlight radiating down from openings are much more common in Upper than in Lower.
Visit: Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours, Highway 98, Milepost, 299, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Formed by erosion of Navajo Sandstone, Antelope Canyon is home to deep corridors and flowing smoothing edges and a favorite stop among hikers and photographers. Upper Antelope Canyon referred to by the Navajo as "the place where water runs through rocks" and is the most frequently visited slot canyon with beams of direct sunlight radiate down from openings at the top of the canyon.
Please note: you must arrive at least 1 hour prior to the selected time.
Redeem Ticket Address (Please check your voucher and use Google Map):
HWY 98, Milepost 299, 8, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Visit: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
REDEMPTION POINT: Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours, Highway 98, Milepost, 299, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Navajo Tour Guide
- Parking fees
- Viator Brokerage Fee
- Navajo Nation Permit Fee
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours
- Hotel pick-up and dropoff
- Service fee: $3 per person, $5 per person(From July 1st), pay by cash on site
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to the high demand and the restrictions on the number of visitors for each time slot, the actual entry time may be adjusted even after confirmation, especially at peak season.
- The use of selfie sticks, tripods and monopods are prohibited
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the canyon
- Important: Please bring water with you and stay hydrated, Antelope Canyon is very remote and there are no stores to purchase water.
- Due to the narrow passageway inside the Canyon, please follow Navajo tour guide's instruction and arrangement when taking pictures. Tour guide leads each visitor group to walk through the canyon. Each visitor group has its assigned time period to take photos at each scenery point. So while enjoying the wonders of Mother Nature, please do not stand still for a long time. Otherwise you may block visitors in the following group. Please understand that depending on the congestion level, tour guide may require that each visitor or family group can only take one photo at one scenery point.
- Please check important time zone information of Antelope Canyon on Voucher.
- Please plan your trip with the time zone/changes in mind and unforeseen circumstances that may arise with traveling. NO REFUND if arrive late.
- Visitors along with children/infants must bring own car seats and install on shuttle vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED ON THE NAVAJO NATION. If you cannot wear a mask for medical reasons, we ask that you come back when the Mask Mandate has been lifted on the Navajo Nation. Masks must be worn when taking pictures, any individuals’ not abiding will be escorted off the tour and premises. Thanks!
Average 4.25 out of 5 stars based on 226 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor