Antelope "Canyon X" Admission Ticket
Located southeast of Lower Antelope canyon by the gateway town of Page, AZ. This part of the canyon is chiseled out by millions of years’ worth of flood erosion and impactful winds on its sandstone, enough to sculpt out the iconic "X" shape that aptly named the canyon. Canyon X is a relatively new scenic tour and the lesser-known cousin of Upper/Lower Antelope Canyon, which results in fewer visitors by comparison to the other two.
Canyon X is a nice mixture of the characteristics of both Upper and Lower canyon, with the Upper’s feature of pillars of light and the Lower’s steepness. Canyon X is also deeper than the other two by comparison, and with it brings ample photo opportunities. It truly is a great vacation spot for photography as well.
Visit: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Travel to the spectacular Antelope Canyon and see some of the most stunning rock formations you will ever see. You will visit Antelope X, which is located deep inside Antelope Canyon.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Antelope Canyon X by Taadidiin Tours, MP 308 Hwy 98, #3784, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Enjoy a Navajo Guided walking tour in Antelope "Canyon X". Great photo opportunities are around every corner between the sculpted pink, red and orange sandstone walls.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Admission to Guided Tour of Antelope "Canyon X"
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon X by Taadidiin Tours
- Guide Gratuities
- Navajo Nation Permit Fee of $8/person, must be paid in cash upon check-in
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderate stairs with minimal assistance.
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in.
- The time on your voucher is the check-in time. It is very important to arrive by your scheduled check-in time or your reservation may be subject to cancellation with no refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pets not allowed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor