Lower Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket
Enjoy this spectacularly scenic slot canyon. This photographer's dream offers an up close look at the water-carved sandstone walls of Antelope Canyon with Navajo guides.
Visit: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy a Navajo Guided walking tour in Lower Antelope Canyon. Great photo opportunities are around every corner between the sculpted pink, red and orange sandstone walls. Staircases take guests into the bottom of the canyon with a few staircases on the way up canyon.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Admission to Guided Tour for Lower Antelope Canyon
- Navajo Nation Permit Fee of $8/person
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Guide Gratuities
- Any personal expenses
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in.
- The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderately steep ladders with minimal assistance.
- It is very important to arrive by your scheduled check-in time or your reservation may be subject to cancellation with no refund.
- No bags & backpacks (including fanny packs, hydration bags and purses)
- No camera equipment (tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks, camera bags)
- No drones, GoPros or camcorders
- No open-toed shoes, sandals or high heels (proper clothing required)
- No umbrellas, firearms or weapons
- No pets or service animals
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.46 out of 5 stars based on 46 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor