Explore Nashville City Tour by Golf Cart
Want to see Nashville from a local's perspective? Experience Nashville in our open air low speed vehicles. Visit over 35 sightseeing locations during which you get to see, touch and smell your way through Nashville.
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
Explore Nashville and travel the city streets in our most unique ride. Learn some historical facts of the Music City, see several celebrity homes, and popular local hot-spots while you explore over 35 sightseeing locations. This is the only tour that allows you to see, touch and smell your way through Nashville. You will enjoy the hustle and bustle from an incredible vantage point.
We offer curated tours for each visitor and provide you with a fun, unique, and memorable experience. Photo opportunities are given at several stops and tours last about 1 hour and 30 minutes. This tour has something for everyone in open air low speed vehicles. You will be the hit of on lookers as we cruise by.
If you are visiting or just want to learn more about the “IT” city-ride Nashville is your chance.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 833 9th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local Professional Guide
- Live commentary on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- No children under age 4
- Children 4-8 must be in a booster seat or taller than 4ft 9in
- 2 person minimum when booking this tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Groups of 2 may be paired with others
- Hotel / Air BnB pickup available if staying in the immediate downtown Nashville area ONLY
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No one under age of 8 is permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 125 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Michael did a wonderful tour. Very outgoing and informative. He was well versed of the Nashville area and gave great recommendations for places to eat and points of interest.
This is a lifetime event and must be done of visiting Nashville. Jason was the best and gave us much needed info on our first day.
We had a incredible time with Cam. He took us all over! Full of tons of info and fun tidbits. Left us at lunch at his fav spot, Peg Leg Parker’s which was sooo good! And kept us going longer than the Hour and a half great way to see the city and get your bearings.
Great tour, Neil was very knowledgeable and made the tour fun. We stop and visited the most interesting of Nashville places.
Jason was a great tour guide who was informative and very interesting as well as funny. I would suggest this for anyone visiting Nashville
This tour was really informative and fun! The guides were knowledgeable and fun! We saw more of the city this way than we would have otherwise!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-18185P1
Similar Tours & Activities