Explore the City of Nashville Sightseeing Tour by Golf Cart
Take a unique and unforgettable tour of Nashville with our sightseeing tour! Our tour guides are experts on the city and will show you its famous landmarks and hidden gems. You'll get to explore the city in the most convenient and enjoyable way while taking in the sights and sounds of the city. Our knowledgeable guides will provide interesting facts and stories about the places we pass by, and we'll show you a variety of restaurants and bars so you can sample the local cuisine. You'll have the chance to see the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Music Row, Bicentennial State Park, the State Capitol Building, Farmers Market, Flea Market, Marathon Village, the Gulch and much more!
Voted as one of the top five activities to do in Nashville, our sightseeing tour shows you a side of the city that you might otherwise have never known about or seen!
We recommend that you do this early in your visit so that you can go back to some of the places while you are here!
Pass By: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Country Music Hall of Fame
Pass By: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, Tennessee 37219
Pass By: Music Row, 16th/17th Ave. South - Division Street and Music Square, Nashville, Tennessee
Pass By: Tootsies Orchid Lounge, 422 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
World famous Tootsies
Pass By: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, Tennessee 37219
Pass By: The Johnny Cash Museum, 119 3rd Ave S, Nashville, Tennessee 37201
Johnny Cash museum
Pass By: Joyride Nashville, 833 9th Ave South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live Commentary On Board
- A unique way to experience Music City
- Local/Professional Guide
- See over 35+ popular Nashville locations including Music Row, Tootsie's, and Ryman Auditorium
- 90-Minute Nashville Sightseeing Tour by Golf Cart
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Children age 4 and under are not allowed. Children ages 5-8 MUST be in booster or car seat!
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- With this tour, you may be paired with others up to a total of 7 passengers
- Children under age of 4 are not allowed. Children ages 5-8 MUST be in booster or car seat!
- Our tours operate rain or shine, hot or cold. Please dress for the weather!
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 2079 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought