Naples Electric Moped Tour
Cruising in comfort and style is what this tour is all about. Our brand new Electric Mopeds are new to the market and are the most innovative, fun way to tour the city. Our tours will take you across Naples - one of Southwest Florida's most beautiful cities. Our tour begins at Tin City, - a historic waterfront entertainment complex in downtown Naples. After a quick lesson and safety demonstration, we’re off to explore the city. The guides will use their extensive knowledge of the area to provide a guided tour. With our help and expertise, you will experience the city just like a local. Who knows, you might even find some hidden gems that most residents don’t know about. Our Electric Mopeds offer a fun and exciting way to see the city of Naples. With a simple lesson, anyone can ride safely in style.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tin City, 1200 5th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102
We start and finish the tour here. Tin City is a beautiful waterfront destination home to several boutique shops, restaurants, and attractions.
Pass By: Crayton Cove, Naples, 1187 8th St S, Naples, FL 34102-7306
Here you will see beautiful views of Naples Bay and the Naples City Dock. This area is a charming little gem lined with a couple restaurants, shops and art galleries. Crayton Cove is a must see.
Pass By: Naples Pier, Naples, FL
Once we get to the Naples Pier, we will park the electric mopeds so that riders can take a walk out to the pier and take a look at the beautiful white sand beach and Gulf of Mexico water. There is bathrooms and a concession for a quick refreshment if desired.
Pass By: Naples Historical Society's Historic Palm Cottage, 137 12th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102
We will pass by Palm Cottage, a historical part of Naples. Ask the tour guide about it on your tour.
Pass By: Third Street South, 1207 3rd St S, Naples, FL 34102
Cruise down Third Street South, one of Naples' most famous streets lined with amazing restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, and prime real estate.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Electric Moped
- Tour Guide
- $5 Sales Tax
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 20 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor