2 Hour Dolphin, Birding and Shelling Tour
Not only will you be introduced to the great birding and wildlife in the area by your naturalists guide, you will also learn about the eco-systems, it rich heritage and long history.
Our tours are never "canned", so each tour is different. The area's wildlife move around in order to exist in their world and so must we. Many species are seasonal and inhabit different areas in different environmental conditions, so too, we must be able to adapt. Bring your cameras, binoculars, snacks, favorite drinks, hats, sunglasses and have a great time!!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR, 3860 Tollgate Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL 34114-5444
In comfortable captain's style seating an, you will be safely brought deep into the 10,000 Islands Wildlife Refuge for an interpretive tour of the area led by a Florida Master Naturalist. Depending on the season, you can expect to encounter manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles, ospreys, herons, egrets, pelicans, rosette spoonbills, as well as, numerous species of fish and shore birds as well as the opportunity to find amazing shells.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Marco Island, Marco Island, Florida
Marco Island is the largest the 10,000 Islands and the most developed
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Dolphin, Birding and Shelling tour
- Please bring water, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, water shoes, bags for your shells and a towel
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 28 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities