Discover Iconic Milwaukee Tour
This tour has a minimum requirement. A 90-120 minute tour that showcases the historic City of Milwaukee! We'll see some popular tourist destinations, as well as some hidden gems around the city, all while educating you about Milwaukee's vibrant and exciting history. This tour has customizable options, and different lengths to suit your schedule!
These tours only seat 5 guests per vehicle. For a private tour please reserve in 5 seat increments and the full Cruiser will be dedicated to your group only.
Attention Solo Travelers:Tour needs a minimum of two guests to operate
Tour Days: 7 days a week.
Tour Times: 10, 12, 2pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lakefront Brewery, 1872 N Commerce St, Milwaukee, WI 53212-3701
Passing by on Commerce Street
Stop At: Black Cat Alley, E. Kenilworth Pl, Milwaukee, WI 53202
A potential stop at The Wax Wing for Milwaukee Souvenirs, followed by a stroll through Black Cat Alley (free admission)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum, 2220 N Terrace Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202-1216
Viewing the back gardens of the terrace as we pass on Lincoln Memorial.
Stop At: Milwaukee Art Museum, 700 N Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202-4098
After visiting McKinley Marina and walking out on Lake Michigan, we take a short trip to the Art Museum. Although we don't enter the museum, arrangements can be made to drop guests off there after the tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Milwaukee Public Market, 400 N Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53202-5513
Passing by on Broadway Avenue
Stop At: Harley-Davidson Museum, 400 W Canal St At the corner of 6th and Canal, Milwaukee, WI 53203-3208
After passing the Coakley Water Tower on 5th, we will be passing the Harley Davidson Museum on 6th Avenue. Although we will not enter the museum, arrangements can be made to drop guests off there after the tour.
Stop At: Fiserv Forum, 901 N 4th St, Milwaukee, WI 53203-1502
Passing through Deer District to view the Fiserv Forum and Panther Arena.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 100 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beverages are not provided by City Tours MKE, however guests are allowed to bring their own beverages and snacks aboard.
- Entry/Admission - Milwaukee Art Museum
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.83 out of 5 stars based on 92 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities