Key West Day Trip from Miami with Optional Activities
No visit to South Florida is complete without a journey to Key West! There are plenty of ways to enjoy your time on this culturally and history-rich island. You can take it slow with a leisurely day soaking up Key West's laid-back atmosphere, quaint shops and outdoor cafés or if you are looking for more activity, there are upgrades available. Get out on the water on a glass-bottom boat ride, snorkeling cruise or parasailing adventure, or see the attractions on dry land on the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour or with a ride on the Conch Train. The 12-hour day trip from Miami to Key West is a mesmerizing trip not to be missed.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seven Mile Bridge, Mile Marker 47 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Seven Mile Bridge
Stop At: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Southernmost Point, Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040
Southernmost Point in Continental US
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup time
Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance
- Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Day trip to Key West by bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Miami Beach/Downtown hotels with English/Spanish Driver and Guide
- If Upgrade is selected- Glass Bottom Boat, Trolley, Conch Train, Parasail, Snorkeling
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hand Sanitizer
- Food and drinks
- Admissions unless stated
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travel from Miami to Key West is by bus
- The Glass Bottom Boat is subject to favorable weather conditions and may be canceled in the event of inclement weather
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infants between the ages of 0 - 3 are Free but must sit on parents lap
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face Masks are Mandatory onboard the buses
Average 3.88 out of 5 stars based on 414 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Really nice tour, really nice options to take while in Key West, nice bus, good work of driver and tour guide, and Key west is a really nice place to visit!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: COOL-5221KEYWEST
Similar Tours & Activities