Whale Watching from Lahaina Harbor
Experience Maui's top-rated whale watch with the experts departing from the historic Lahaina Harbor. These informative and fun two-hour whale watches are led by a team of certified Marine Naturalists who explain and interpret the social behavior of humpback whales. Listen to whale songs through underwater hydrophones and watch a variety of whale behaviors between mothers, calves or aggressive males competing for females. Every trip is different and you never know what you'll experience. Moreover, whale sightings are guaranteed on all whale watches or you go again for free.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
You'll depart Lahaina Harbor and go out in search of humpback whales who migrate every year from Alaska to Maui to mate and breed. Seeing the amazing ocean giants is an experience you'll never forget. Pec and tail slaps to full breaches, whales coming up to the boat....it can be an amazing show which never fails to bring a smile to one's face.
Throughout the tour, our certified Marine Naturalists will provide educational talks and interpretation of the whale behaviors you are witnessing. There is even a free Jr. Naturalist Program for kids so that they can learn and enjoy their experience as well. Moreover, whale sightings are guaranteed or you will get a gift certificate to go again for free.
These cruises are offered on smooth riding, double-deck, eco-friendly catamarans built for comfort, stability and viewing. The upper deck provides excellent panoramic views and a higher viewing angle, but there is also ample space to move around and shaded cabins below deck. Sodas, juices, alcohol and snacks are also available for purchase inside the bottom deck cabin, as well as two restrooms.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Live commentary on board
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and under are always free
- Please check in 45 minute prior to your departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Collapsible wheelchairs may be accommodated if the passenger can walk onto or be assisted onto the vessel
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.54 out of 5 stars based on 39 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities