Te Au Moana Luau at The Wailea Beach Marriott Resort on Maui, Hawaii
Te Au Moana, translated as the ocean tide, has always been a constant throughout Oceania, connecting our islands, peoples and generations. Our Polynesian ancestors traversed these oceans tides for ages and revered them for their life sustaining properties.
Visit: Te Au Moana Luau, 3700 Wailea Alanui Dr Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753-8347
Te Au Moana, translated as the ocean tide, has always been a constant throughout Oceania, connecting our islands, peoples and generations. Our Polynesian ancestors traversed these oceans tides for ages and revered them for their life sustaining properties. Their stories, which spoke of their expert skills in fishing, gathering and voyaging demonstrated the tremendous depths of knowledge and respect they had to the Earth and its elements. As Hawaii’s premier entertainment company, Tihati Productions endeavors to bring these stories to life at “Te Au Moana: The Ocean Tide”. We invite you to dine as the ocean sits peacefully before you, as it has for thousands of years. We ask you to dance under the Maui skies; the moon and stars await you and we hope that you discover all the fascinating stories at “Te Au Moana: The Ocean Tide” a spectacular lu’au experience like no other!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:00 PM
- Gourmet Hawaiian Meal served Family-style at your table.
- Receive fresh flower or kukui nut lei or carved wooden necklace (based on availability)
- Pre-show music and entertainment!
- Featuring the dances of Polynesia, concluding with a spectacular fire knife performance!
- Entry/Admission - Te Au Moana Luau
- Valet parking available for $40. Self-parking is free, validation required if exiting after 8:30pm.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase online from Blinnk Photography)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please provide your hotel details and a cell phone number capable of receiving text messages in the special requirements field at check-out. You will receive a text message with your table assignment and check-in time, or in the event of cancellation due to bad weather.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years Valid I.D. will be required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- To arrange any special meal requests, contact operator via the number provided on the Voucher
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- To comply with CDC, State and County mandates, guests wanting to sit on the same table must be booked on the same reservation.
- These activities have been temporarily suspended in order to maintain social distancing: lei greeting, Pre-show stations, crafters, and on-stage guest participation.
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 60 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities