Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Clear Kayak Tour with Pontoons - Olowalu, Maui + Add Whale Watch or Snorkeling
Paddle out on a guided tour over majestic coral heads in search of Maui's vast array of sea life. The bottom of the clear kayak magnifies the reef and all of the creatures below you. Pontoon attachments make the kayaks almost impossible to tip and impossible to sink. All tours are small and intimate with only 10 guests per guide. Fun for the whole family. Beginners welcome.
From December to April you can expect to see the Humpback Whales that migrate here for breeding.
As a premium tour company you can expect the best quality equipment. Our kayaks were recently manufactured. Life vests are sized to the guest. Rash guards, sunscreen and dry bags are provided at no extra cost. Our guides are CPR trained, passionate about conservation and have a deep understanding of the flora and fauna you will encounter while on your tour.
We are the only kayaking for charity company on Maui. Every seat booked helps support UHMC!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maui, Maui, Hawaii
Paddle out into the Alalakeiki Channel with our experienced and knowledgeable guides. As you glide across our beautiful reefs the clear kayak acts as one big snorkel mask that magnifies the reef below. With a vast array of wildlife you never know what you will see like octopus, eels, sea turtles, manta rays, seals and schools of fish like the humuhumunukunukuapua'a just to name a few. Our professional photographer and drone operator on shore not only bring peace of mind by being an eye in the sky but are there to capture once in a lifetime moments as you, your friends and family experience the beauty Maui has to offer up close and personal. Photo/video package with drone and go pro footage available for an extra fee. We provide long sleeve rashguard, reef safe sunscreen, refillable water bottle with ice cold R/O water, dry bag, bananas/granola while on the water and fresh cut local pineapple on your return to the shore.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Snacks - Locally grown bananas upon arrival, R/O water, granola on the water, and freshly cut Hawaiian pineapple with li hing mui waiting on shore.
- Rash guards (long sleeve water shirt) for extra protection from the sun.
- Dry bags
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Fees and Taxes
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunglasses.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 24 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Maui specialist!
Product code: C-343489P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Small Group 2-Hour Whale Watch on Explorer Super Raft (Maui/ Lahaina Harbor)
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Molokini and Turtle Town Snorkeling Adventure Aboard the Malolo
2-Hour Whale Watching Experience! (Lahaina Harbor, Maui)
Maui Nui Luau at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa