The Vegas Mob Tour
Come along on a tour that explores the sordid history of Las Vegas' mob culture! If you are looking for something different this tour provides a spine tingling look into the dark and mysterious side of the Neon City!
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Dinner included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Benjamin Bugsy Siegel Plaque, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8901
You visit a marker located on the original site of Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel original Flamingo hotel. Also, a short walk to visit and photograph Chilean flamingos and other tropical birds.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tuscany Suites & Casinos, 255 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
The tour begins and ends at the Tuscany Suites and Casino. We meet in the casino lobby in front of the copa showroom.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 255 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Pizza dinner
- Food and drinks (unless otherwise specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Children aged 16 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 3.84 out of 5 stars based on 57 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
excellent tour the guide was very knowledgeable.
Great tour made even better by our hosts Wise Guy Bobby and Dave the driver. Top hosts for a fantastic trip back through the Mob history of Las Vegas. Would also recommend a visit to the Mob History museum near Fremont Street ...... we got tickets for that with this booking. Jez and Debi, NH.
Really good experience, with great knowledge and Bobby really made it feel realistic, well worth the money.
Craig and Becky UK visitors
We had a Great time out in the warm Vegas night, and our guide Bobby Luccetta was very knowledgeable and made the experiene alle the better.
Great tour. Our driver David, and tour guide Bobby were awesome. Bobby really brings the Mob tour to life, he is a great host. If you really want to know what went down when the good ole boys ran the town this is one tour you don't want to miss.
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide Bobby was professional and so knowledgeable. I think he knows more than he is
telling. The power of OMERTA! We were looked after by Bobby as guide and Dave as our driver and the Pizza we had was
a true Italian delicacy. We had to enjoy it or we were sleeping with the fishes! Keep it up Bobby and Dave, you are doing a
I loved this tour, I already knew the true story of the film Casino having read about it books, but our guide Bobby made it even better, he was very knowledgeable about his subject. A good tour. I would recommend it
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-2434MOB
Similar Tours & Activities