Skip the Line: Springs Preserve in Las Vegas Admission Ticket
Few places offer the versatility and beauty of the Preserve.
The Origen Museum features over 75 permanent exhibits, including the dynamic Flashflood exhibit, live animal habitats as well as traveling exhibits that change throughout the year. Every visit can offer something new.
Walk or bike the Springs Preserve's 3.7 miles of trails and follow in the footsteps of ancient natives and adventurous explorers, meander through 110 acres (44 hectares) of indigenous habitats and archaeological sites. Visit playgrounds, the Botanical Garden, DesertSol; a solar-powered home created by UNLV’s 2013 Solar Decathlon Team or visit the Butterfly House (seasonal).
Take our Trackless Train and uncover Las Vegas's history in Boomtown 1905 and all along the journey.
Enjoy lunch in the Divine Café, with views of the Las Vegas Strip, Downtown and the Desert Living Center, where an eco-friendly lifestyle, sustainable construction and the value of water conservation is on clear display.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
Visit: Springs Preserve, 333 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107-4372
Spend an hour or spend a day, at the Springs Preserve you’ll discover the ‘birthplace of Las Vegas, explore Nevada’s history and see Mohave Desert wildlife habitats. Featuring indoor and outdoor exhibits, museum galleries, hands-on demonstration sites, interpretive trails and more, the Springs Preserve is a must see while in Southern Nevada.
Situated in the heart of Las Vegas, just minutes from Downtown and the Strip, the Springs Preserve is the perfect escape or a new adventure. Home to the Nevada State Museum, an award-winning botanical Garden, miles of walking trails and desert wildlife, the Springs is a great getaway. Looking for something fun to do? Experience the old west, explore waterworks or any number of interactive exhibits.
From the incredible views from the café, to the many places to play, the Springs Preserve offers an amazing visitor experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Nevada State Museum, 309 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107-4372
The museum provides a window upon the natural and human history of Nevada taking you on a journey that is 250 million years in the making. Wonder at the State fossil remains of ichthyosaurs which gave birth to live young in the shallow seas that once covered Nevada, as well as discovering more about today’s flora and fauna. Contemplate the life of the Native Americans from gallery video program. Learn about the geology of the State where gold and silver were found in copious amounts and is still being mined today with Nevada still a major world producer. Wander through the boom and bust years that followed creating the ghost towns that are dotted across the State. Find out more about the military contribution and how the atomic testing program impacted the local people. Wonder at the shimmering entertainment wall displaying costumes from latter day casino productions.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Springs Preserve, 333 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107-4372
- Duration: 1 day (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/1/2020 - 2/20/2022
Monday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Skip the Line
- Entry/Admission - Springs Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Nevada State Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Butterfly Habitat
- Special events admission
- Trackless train boarding pass
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Visitor capacity will be reduced and controlled at all locations. All visitors must purchase or reserve a timed ticket online in advance. By visiting the Springs Preserve you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. See Viator listing for more details.
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Absolutely beautiful area to walk around. Many hand-on, educational exhibits for children, but interesting for adults too. A perfect escape from the bustle of the Strip.
This was so much fun and educational.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-6473SP
Similar Tours & Activities