Hughes 500 Helicopter - 4 guests max with no middle rear seats!
FLY WITH KAUAIʻS FINEST PILOTS
Our long history of providing rescue services for the Kauai Fire Department makes our pilots highly qualified for your Doors-off Helicopter adventure. In addition, our 4-passenger Hughes 500 Helicopters has NO MIDDLE BACK SEATS, giving you the best aerial views possible. Don't settle for less, fly Airborne!
Certified FAA Part 133, 135, 136 and OAS-Carded.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Manawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls), 21.988204, -159.524912, Eleele, Kauai, HI
380' waterfall featured in the movie Jurassic Park.
Pass By: Waimea Canyon State Park, Waimea Canyon Dr, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
The Canyon spans approximately 10 miles long and 3 miles wide, filled with multiple waterfalls.
Pass By: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
Na Pali Coast, the crown jewel of Kauai. The massive seacliffs spans 17 miles long and towering over 3000' above sea level.
Pass By: Hanalei, Hanalei, Kauai, Hawaii
Hanalei Valley features more waterfalls and scenic rivers.
Pass By: Mt. Waialeale, Kauai, HI
With an average rainfall that exceeds 450 inches per year, Waialeale is the wettest spot on earth.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 50 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 4 Passenger Doors-Off Helicopters
- NO MIDDLE back row seats
- Two-way communication headsets
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of a smart phone tether.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The following Weight Restrictions require purchasing (1) additional seat: Single Passengers that exceed 240 lbs. or parties of two (2) with a combined weight that exceed 400 lbs. For parties of 3 or 4 the maximum combined weight allowed onboard is 745 lbs.
- No scuba diving within 24 hours of departure.
- Checkin 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- Camera devices are welcomed but must be tethered.
- Minimum 10 years of age.
- This is a shared tour up to 4 guests, for private tours select 4 seats upon booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.96 out of 5 stars based on 295 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Kauai specialist!
Product code: C-277445P2
Similar Tours & Activities
"PRIVATE" Kauai Helicopter Tours with "NO MIDDLE SEATS"
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Luau Kalamaku with Buffet Dinner & Show
LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Morning Snorkel Tour
Entire Kauai Island Air Tour