Hughes 500 Helicopter Adventure
FLY WITH KAUAIʻS FINEST PILOTS
Our long history of providing rescue services for the Kauai Fire Department makes our pilots highly qualified for your Doors-off Helicopter adventure. In addition, our 4-passenger Hughes 500 Helicopters has NO MIDDLE BACK SEATS, giving you the best aerial views possible. Don't settle for less, fly Airborne!
Certified FAA Part 133, 135, 136 and OAS-Carded.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Manawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls), 21.988204, -159.524912, Eleele, Kauai, HI
380' waterfall featured in the movie Jurassic Park.
Pass By: Waimea Canyon State Park, Waimea Canyon Dr, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
The Canyon spans approximately 10 miles long and 3 miles wide, filled with multiple waterfalls.
Pass By: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
Na Pali Coast, the crown jewel of Kauai. The massive seacliffs spans 17 miles long and towering over 3000' above sea level.
Pass By: Hanalei, Hanalei, Kauai, Hawaii
Hanalei Valley features more waterfalls and scenic rivers.
Pass By: Mt. Waialeale, Kauai, HI
With an average rainfall that exceeds 450 inches per year, Waialeale is the wettest spot on earth.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 50 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 4 Passenger Doors-Off Helicopters
- NO MIDDLE back row seats
- Two-way communication headsets
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of a smart phone tether.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The following Weight Restrictions require purchasing (1) additional seat: Single Passengers that exceed 240 lbs. or parties of two (2) with a combined weight that exceed 400 lbs. For parties of 3 or 4 the maximum combined weight allowed onboard is 745 lbs.
- No scuba diving within 24 hours of departure.
- Checkin 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- Camera devices are welcomed but must be tethered.
- Minimum 10 years of age.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.97 out of 5 stars based on 65 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities