Private Sightseeing Cart Tour of Houston
Want to see our city from a local’s perspective? Join Joyride for the country’s most unique sightseeing experience. Visit over 35 sightseeing locations on this cart tour, including the 7 districts in the downtown area, on which you get to see, touch, and smell your way through Houston.
Pass By: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, Texas 77002
A friendly Houston tour guide drives you all over the city for a true insider’s perspective. We stop for photo opportunities at the most picturesque spots.
If you are visiting for the first time or just want to learn more about the “It” City, then Joyride Houston is the answer. Voted as one of the top five activities to do in Houston, our sightseeing tour shows you a side of the city that you might otherwise have never known.
We encourage people who are visiting Houston to take this tour before you do anything else. You can thank us later!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Gratuities (Optional)
- No food is included on this tour, but you are allowed to bring food.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 61 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities