Hilton Head Guided Mini Boat Dolphin Tour
Drive your own Mini Boat while our experienced guide leads you to the best places for spotting dolphin! These super fun and comfortable Mini Boats are easy to drive and can fit up to 4 people! This tour is designed to show you Hilton Head sights (like the famous Harbour town lighthouse) and lots of dolphin while you have a blast driving your own Mini Boat! Bottled water included & picture of your family included!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hilton Head, Hilton Head, South Carolina
Drive your own mini boat while our experienced guide leads you to the best places for spotting dolphin! These super fun and comfortable mini boats are easy to drive and can fit up to 4 adults! This tour is designed to show you lots of dolphin while you have a blast driving your own mini boat!
Pass By: Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum, 149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7207
We’ll pass by the famous Harbour Town lighthouse and even get your photo in front of it!
Pass By: Daufuskie Island, Daufuskie Island, South Carolina
Observe Daufuskie Island, an island only accessible by boat, from the water! We’ll tell you the history of the island and show you it’s Haunted lighthouse.
Pass By: Hilton Head Island Beach, William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head, SC 29928
We’ll cruise by some beautiful Hilton Head beaches, some less inhabited than others.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Mini Boat
- Photo of your Family
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Drivers must be 18 and older with a valid drivers license.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled activity time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.96 out of 5 stars based on 28 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities