Beaufort Ghost Walking Tours
We visit all the local Haunts. We cover local history as it pertains to the ghosts of Beaufort as well as the ghost stories. We also check for spikes in electro magnetic frequencies and attempt to catch electronic voice phenomenon.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Point, Beaufort, SC
Beautiful Antebellum homes steeped in allure.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Helena's Anglican Church, 501 Church St Historic Downtown, Beaufort, SC 29902-4919
We visit the oldest church in town so that we may respectfully highlight important figures from Beaufort's past. Mishaps they will join us in telling their story.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We use listening devices to safely social distance.
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 7 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities