Everglades Adventure Day Trip from Ft Lauderdale
Explore the wilderness of the Everglades on a full day adventure from Ft Lauderdale. With your naturalist guide, take a thrilling airboat tour in Everglades National Park, spot wildlife on a drive through Big Cypress National Preserve, enjoy a nature walk through a towering cypress forest, and relax on a boat cruise along mangrove-lined waters to see manatees, dolphins and osprey. Learn about the Everglades from your guide and have lunch at a waterside restaurant, where you'll get to try some alligator appetizers!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades Day Safari, 3750 S Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL 33330-1614
Tours offered by Everglades Day Safari
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Everglades Safari Park, 26700 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33194, USA
Tour the "River of Grass" through the Everglades National Park on the iconic airboat - a flat-bottomed boat built to skim across the shallow wetlands of the Everglades!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Island Cafe, 305 Collier Ave, Everglades City, FL 34139, USA
Enjoy lunch in the heart of the Everglades with a choice of over over 20 items including burgers, chicken, fish and salads.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Big Cypress National Preserve, 33100 Tamiami Trl E, Ochopee, FL 34141-1000
A wildlife drive through the pine savannas and cypress forests of Big Cypress National Preserve.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Smallwood Store, 360 Mamie St. Everglades National Park area, Chokoloskee, FL 34138
Brief visit to Smallwood Store Museum
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Smallwood Store Boat Tour, 360 Mamie St, Chokoloskee, FL 34138, USA
Journey through the "Ten Thousand Islands" in Everglades National Park, the 2nd largest mangrove forest in the world where you will seek out dolphin, manatee and other species of coastal wildlife in the southern most frontier.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:45 AM
- Transport by air-conditioned 13-passenger van
- Pickup and drop-off from select locations (limited to hotel locations listed only)
- Expert naturalist or biologist guide
- 40-minute airboat ride
- 1-hour boat cruise
- Narrated van tour
- Entry/Admission - Everglades Day Safari
- Entry/Admission - Everglades Safari Park
- Entry/Admission - Island Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Big Cypress National Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Smallwood Store
- Entry/Admission - Smallwood Store Boat Tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Please note: if your hotel is not on the list provided your pickup will be at the Flamingo Gardens, 3750 South Flamingo Road, Davie, FL 33330. If you are staying near one of the pickup locations please call the provider to make arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required in the tour van
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 238 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities