Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Island Time Boat Cruise
BYOBathing suits and jump on the most fun boat experience in Ft. Lauderdale. We tour the yachts and mansions while cruising downtown Fort Lauderdale and then stop at the sandbar for a swim. Our Captain and Crew are guaranteed to show you an awesome time with good vibes and great music. We provide floats and water toys for the sandbar and guests are welcome to bring any food and drinks they like, please no glass. We do not provide or sell food and drinks on board. Our Crew lives to show people a good time on this 2-hour cruise.
The night time rides do not stop for a swim, but be sure to bring your dancing shoes. We offer the best conga line in town. Ft Lauderdale is best viewed from the water and this tour will not disappoint.
We have multiple pickup locations around town, so please text to ensure you have the correct one.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida
We begin our journey from the Intracoastal side of Fort Lauderdale Beach. BYOBathing suits and jump on the most fun boat experience in Ft. Lauderdale. We tour the yachts and mansions while cruising downtown and then stop at the sandbar for a swim. Our Captain and Crew are guaranteed to show you an awesome time with good vibes and great music. We've got floats and water toys for the sandbar and guests are welcome to bring any food and drinks they like.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Greater Fort Lauderdale & Broward County Convention Center, 1950 Eisenhower Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4205
We tour the yachts and mansions as we cruise through downtown Fort Lauderdale. As yacht capital of the world, this city has plenty of awesome sights to see. Your Captain and Crew will guide you through some of the notable owners while you enjoy the scenic route. Enjoy sunset while cruising past the Yacht Club with a nice view of Downtown in the background.
Pass By: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
Our tour coasts through this massive port to explore the cruise ships and cargo freighters that pass through. This also gives you a perspective of how much water we are surrounded by in South Florida. With 160 miles of canals, no wonder they call it the "Venice of America".
Pass By: Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
The Las Olas Isles are where some of the wealthiest people in the world live. Surrounded by water and yachts, these mansions are always a sight to see. And you bet there are some good stories to go along with them.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Floats and Rafts
- Restroom on board
- Cooler for drinks you bring
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bring your own Food and Drink
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your bathing suits as there is free time allocated to swim.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We encourage the 10am trip for families, it is our family friendly excursion.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 145 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Fort Lauderdale specialist!
Product code: C-125185P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Night on Paddleboard Under the Lights Experience in Fort Lauderdale
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi - All Day Pass
Evening Cruise through Downtown Ft. Lauderdale
Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure and Wildlife Encounter