Haunted Chicago Ghost and Pub Walking Tour
Join this Chicago haunted pub tour which is a combination ghost tour and pub crawl that will take you on a walking tour to explore the fascinating history of Chicago and hear some of its most famous and creepy haunted stories. 21+ only. A costumed guide will lead tour goers on a 2.5 hour journey, offering glimpses into the past and revealing the stories of long-dead phantoms and specters who still call Chicago home. You'll visit four different bars, and have time to enjoy a delicious libation (at own expense) as the guide tells them about all the spooky happenings and great history of this town!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nightly Spirits, 2446 N Lincoln Ave Red Lion Pub, Chicago, IL 60614-2415
2.5 hour walking tour
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:30 PM
- Return Details: Old Grounds Social, 950 W Wrightwood Ave, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Take-home commemorative can cooler or cup!
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum of 2 adults to book
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Average 3.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
The red lion pub was perfect and we had a stormy night to set the scene, but the next two stops didn't have stories. Just expected more. Jack, our guide, had other good stories. The theatre across the street ,DePaul university, and Chicago in general. Wanted more from Irish eyes and last bar. D