Chicago River Boat Architecture Tour
Welcome to Chicago River Boat Architecture Tours! We’re proud to present you with an in-depth, expert architectural-based river boat tour that delves into one of the most remarkable American cities today. Known for unique, daring, and historical architectural pursuits, it’s hard to cover all of the design and building treasures that make up the Windy City today. If you’re ready to learning more about the designs, people, and innovations behind these creations, throw on your captains hat and get ready to cruise along the Chicago River and see what architects from around the world travel to see in Chicago. Tour departures from 465 N. McClurg Ct.
Chicago is known around the world for its architectural feats, both inside and outside of the buildings. From the 100-year-old Art Deco, Neo-Classical, and Gothic Towers, to some of the tallest modern-day skyscrapers, Chicago is where old meets futuristic architectural endeavors. It has something for everyone in a way that no other city replicates today.
We are born-and-raised Chicagoans ourselves, passionate about the community that we know and love. That passion and desire spills into all of our tours, drawing on personal experiences for curating a tour that just can’t be duplicated by a book or a movie. We want you to experience everything firsthand.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 465 N McClurg Ct, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 175 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.20 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
So knowledgeable and funny They
Gave us poncho for the slight rain which was very helpful
Natives and tourists alike will enjoy this informative tour. We learned not only about the amazing architecture of the city, but also quite a bit of its history. Our guide was professional and very interesting and knowledgeable. The boat was not as large as some of the others on the river and the ride itself was pleasant. Drinks and cookies were provided, which was nice. It was a wonderful way to spend 90 minutes and get to know the city.
Our tour guide was in his 80’s. He was very nice, but forgot a number of things on the tour. One building was designed by Steve. Steve who? We never found out. Lots of average. Nice boat ride though. Definitely do a tour, just maybe not this one.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-92538P1